Hi, I would like to ask somebody who has experience, if laxatives should be used before anal?

Hi, actually it would be good to use them, but don’t start to take them regularly, since it may be harmful as well. Laxatives are taken orally or rectally to relieve and prevent constipation. Rectal laxatives include suppositories and enemas, and they should act in half an hour. You can stimulate bowel movements with sufficient intake of liquid, consumption of fiber rich fruits and vegetables, whole grain food. Physical activity is very important, but stress can be even leading factor in inducing constipation.

It wouldn't be advisable. It kind of spoils the romance, although if you lie with your bum in the air and your chest on the bed/floor, and with your arms and knees supporting you, and totally relax, it should loosen all of the muscles, and use plenty of lube, you can never use too much lube...

Hope this helps.

Laxatives such as glycerin, bisacodyl, saline enemas can be used before anal sex. But, I'd strongly recommend not using them prior. You might be able to imagine the problems that may be caused, but if you can't; the laxatives are very likely to expel during the sex. Enemas are often used to clean out suppositories from the rectum, but then they leave liquid behind too. If not expelled, enema liquid can cause serious rectal damage.

Also, if you're trying to prepare so you don't have anything in there so your partner doesn't get grossed out, bowel prep stuff such as what is used for medical procedures like oral saline laxative (Fleet Phospho Soda is no longer made but for some reason generics such as CVS and some others continue to make the stuff) and other harsh stuff like Ex-Lax or any oral stimulant laxative, including pills which contain senna or the other aforemenitoned substances, can make you sick quite easily. Vomiting from oral laxatives is not uncommon, and they're only meant to be taken in severe circumstances.

I've read more than once that the best thing to do if you're going to engage in anal sex is to eat a high fiber diet, and if you do use a laxative, use Metamucil or something else containing psyllium husk fiber. So, ideally you eat some fruits and veggies only (stick w/vegetarian) as late as the afternoon. Then take the fiber if you actually need it. And make sure to drink plenty of water after the fiber. This type of laxative does not drain your water out like the harsh ones, but it's good to drink lots of water to make sure the Metamucil can work. So, you'll then fast and drink water only through the evening. The Metamucil will make your movements formed so you have less chance of any residue in the rectum. Then, do it in the morning when you wake. You can also fast all day and do it at night, but this is much more of a pain (considering you usually want to do something during the day that is productive, and you need nutrients to be productive).

Hope this helps

If u have anal sex do u need to have vaginal sex first since it dealing with feces.

Yes, do not have vaginal sex after anal unless the man (or woman wearing a strap on?) takes a thorough shower first.

Actually for me and my lady it's kind of foreplay I walk up behind her wrap my arms around her and as I kiss on her neck I slip her pants and panties down and slip in a suppository. We fool around a little bit until it begins to work then she goes to freshen up. Once she comes out of the bathroom I have the room ready and lay her down for the night of her life

You shouldn't do it but if you do be courteous to her and take her to the shower and douche her.

Laxatives are totally unnecessary, but I suppose if you wanted to know you are clean and empty for a full day, you could use a gallon of miralax, like you were going in for a colonoscopy. In all but the most extreme of circumstances, this would be overkill.

Many people are good to go with a bit of lube and having used the restroom/shower or wet wipes reciently.

Several small enemas after a bowel movement until the water flows back out clean is good for total clendliness. My favorite thing is when my fiancé does this, then a 500ml j-lube enema. She pushes it out, and is wonderfully lubed and slippery for the next few hours.

Damnnnn you know where it’s at

Take an enema 3-4 hours before anal sex becomes a likelihood. (I speak from experience).