This is like the third time I've had anal sex with my boy-friend. We didn't use any lube and he stuck it in me really hard. There was alittle bleeding but not much at all. Should I worry?

I personally would not worrie about it, your ass is pretty tight and to have something shoved up their w/o the help of lube, it probably just rubbed it a lot, I would highly suggest using lube next time though, it will feel a lot better for you!...

It sounds to me like he ripped something inside your anus. That isn't that unheard of as its a pretty sensitive area. Wait for a few weeks for it to heal before you go at it again. Next time use LOTS of lubrication!

Also be aware that it could get infected, so if it continues to bleed or feel painful seeing a doctor might be wise.

I had the same thing hapen to me with a dildo. I had some pink bood driping wen I finished geting off. It felt all squirmey inside and hurt when I pooped. after a week I went to the clinic were a doctor shoved a big thing up my ass to look inside. I could have died from embareasment. the Medical receptionest stayed in the room with him I swear she was laufing. I couldnt believe I told them exactley what hapened.
Any how I was perscribed supositories to clear the infection up and told not to stick anything up there for two weeks. I waited three then went back at it again using more lube regular this time not the desensitizing stuf so I feel whats going on back there.

Little Bird

Ok gurl, take it from a gay guy, Use lube Girlfriend!!! get some lube go to the adult bookstores that sells it..dont get KY lube...sucks. get this brand called WET or ID Lube...works great. tell your man not to ram it in there...your ass has to relax and get use to it before you ram a big penis inside..he needs to work it slow then once you relax then he can pick up the speed..but do it a few times and you will start to like it once you get use to it. but tell him to be gentle at first...its not like a vigina asses dont get wet like that..

I agree! Your anus/rectum does not produce any moisture like a vaginal or even a penis. Applying the lube should be part of the forepley to anal sex. First use some on one finger and insert it to start the lubrication. Then try more finger with lube on them. Inserting fingers with lube also helps your spincter muscle relax a bit so the woman can accept a penis, dildo, vibrator. In the beginning when the male is ready to insert, if the woman bears down as though she is having a bowel movement, that also relaxes the spincter.

I see the look of shock on your faces from here! What if I pass feces doing that?? One way to prevent the occurance of fecal matter during anal sex male or female is to use an enema an hour or so before anal sex. Perhaps the best method is a high fiber diet or high fiber supplements with your meals. The fiber act like drano for you excretory system. The more fiber there is the less fecal matter "sticks" to the sides in the large bowel and rectum. Careful! Too much fiber will cause "running stools." If you have IBS or Crohns, check with your physician before changing your diet.