hello im a 16 year old girl and iv started masturbating for a few months now.

1. i was wondering if anal masturbation is safe to do? lately i have been putting 1 or 2 fingers in my butt and it feels really pleasurbale and then i put the same fingers in my vagina, is this safe or am i at a high risk of getting an infection or somting?

2. i dont cover my fingers with anything. i also dont use lubercation when i finger my butt, but it seems i have enough self lubercation coming from my vagina that im able to use it for my butt. do u think that is enough or should i still use some sort of other lubercation?

3. also if ineed to use lubercation will lotion, shampoo, moisturizer or saliva work instead of actual lubercation or is this not safe either....? i dont think i can buy actual lubercation because im ussualy with my parents when i go to the store so they will want to know why im buying it.

4. another question i have is if sticking things in my vagina and butt such as a pen, marker, the end of a brush, ect are safe to use or will it somehow cause damage?

5. one last question i have is that i have been experncing some brown vaginal discharge that isnt my period and i dont think its blood, it is also just a small amout when it happens and i just notice it on my underwear. could this be caused because of a infection or do u think i shuldnt be worried about this at all?

please answer my questions i have many concerns :-( i dont want to hurt myself in any way while i do this. im scared to ask my mom these questions or a doctor because its embarrasing for me, please help! thanks

Hello Carol,

First of all, anal stimulation is not wrong and it is much better that you are experimenting with your body this way at your age so you know exactly what you like and don't like before engaging sexually with a partner.

Nevertheless, I would not recommend at all taking your fingers from your anus and putting them into your vagina because there are all kinds of bacterias that (believe it or not) live in your feces. Putting your fingers into your vagina after they have been in your anus can transfer some of this bacteria and cause a urinary tract infection or something else.

As far as lubrication, it is not imperative that you use KY Jelly but a lubrication will certainly make it much more comfortable and pleasurable. I would advise you not to use shampoo because it might burn but something else such as vaseline should be perfectly alright. Another possible lubricant could be hand or skin lotion but use something all natural. Shopping with Mom for hand or skin lotion does not seem out of the ordinary to me at all.

I would be very careful with what you put in your anus. You should not stimulate yourself with pens or markers. Unfortunately, the safest thing in this case really is a sex toy such as a dildo or vibrator.

As far as the discharge that you were experiencing, this may be just a tiny bit of feces that mixed with the natural lubrication produced by your vagina and leaked out afterwards. However, if you are at all experiencing pain when you urinate, then you need to tell your mom so that you can go to the doctor and be tested and treated for a urinary tract infection (don't worry, its just a simple antibiotic in pill form). Also, this type of infection is common in women and will not in any way reveal to your parents that you are exploring yourself sexually.

I hope this helps.

don't use shampoo or any type of soaps cause that dries the skin if u masturbate with it lotion is good though

ok thanks for ur answers.....is cocoa butter hand/body lotion okay to use for lube ya think?

Unfortunately, there are a lot of misconseptions and ingnorent about the anus.
It's really fun (and enjoyable!) to play with it, but, as a previous poster said, nothing that had been in the anus should be past to other orifices.

Home appliances are not suitable for use as sex toys - the rectum curves at some point, so you will want something flexible that will bend (at least part of the way).

Also, vaseline or any other material that is not water-based (such as baby oil) is not a suitable lubricant. These products (oil, butter. vaseline) dissolve very slowly in your body and may irritate your anus. As a side note, they destroy latex upon contact - so they can't be used with condoms.

The best bet would be buying any of the water-based lubricants (KY Jelly can be found in any pharmacy nowdays) and an appropriate sex toy. If you can't buy a sex toy, I've built several over the years, so you can contact me on for instructions.

***edited by moderator***e-mail address not allowed***

Do NOT use shampoo. First off, im a guy and im straight. I'm telling you now DO NOT USE SHAMPOO it burns like a ****! And takes a while to get out! It hurts!

I have also experienced anal stimulation, and it is great. You definatly shouldn't masturbate after your hands have been close to your anus without washing them first.

I have actually found something quite enjoyable. But ya gotta be sneaky. Try using one of those tubes from the "tube" that you spin around and makes sound. It's hard to explain, heres a picture of one: ************

It looks like that, but mine is shorter. You can also use these tubes for enemas, which i have done. However, if you decide to do an enema, be prepared for many feces to be discharged, along with water (or whatever you decide to do ;D ), so make sure you are not far away from a toilet. I.E. about 3 feet away is ok. You should look up on how to do an enema, it is quiete fun XD. Enemas are used commonly in cleaning out the anal passage too. I.E. for anal stimulation. If you DO use anything for an enema, be ready for it to come out with feces on it. Feces can come off relatively easily with hot water (but it smells bad :X ). Even though the brown is off though, doesnt mean it wont smell, there are... tissues i guess? In the anus that do sort of stay on, but after a few days of just leaving it alone, it seems to come off...

Also, just using your fingers without any coverage can get kind of messy if you see what i mean. I suggest you use something else, like above.

Well, i hope this helped. Have FUN it should NEVER hurt!

**edited by moderator**

Guest wrote:

im having a hard time trying to get a anal orgasam can somebody help PS: im a guy if u dont mind

There may be ways to increase the chances of that happening, but I just wanted you to know that most people (regardless of gender) cannot have an orgasm from anal stimulation alone. It may increase the effect or speed of a penile/clitoral orgasm, but it probably won't give you one all by itself.

If you decide to use a lubricant for anal masturbation, test it on another sensitve part of your body: inside your arm, your side, to see if you get an allergic reaction prior to using it on your anus. I speak from experience; everytime I had a bowel movement and I wiped my skin was so inflamed and it really hurt. Oddly enough the next time I did anal masturbation, I used vaseline! It cleared to skin reaction right up the first time. I do not have to use prophylatics on my dildo because my wife does not use it, so it is a one man dildo and the vaseline washes off pretty good using surgical soap.

Sweetcarol,

You might want to review my post at the following location, the 7th message from the top: Safe and effective anal stimulation

This describes a safe and effective way to achieve maximum anal stimulation without the need of lubricants, as there is no real anal penetration involved. Note that ALL of the nerves that give you anal sexual pleasure reside in the outer regions of the anus and anal rim. Thus, there may be no need to penetrate your anus in order to get the very penetrating arousal that you are seeking. This avoids all of the potential problems with rectal and anal damage or bacterial transmission you might be concerned about, especially if you keep your anus very clean in general (with soap and water, well rinsed). Best of all, it creates the most arousing anal pleasure that I have ever had.

If I read your description right, you're suggesting that the tube that you whirl to make a noise could be used for an eneima or similar anal masturbation.

I think those kids' toys are too rigid and far too large for insertion.

I think the other women above have given you good advice.

I might have considered the coco butter or hand lotion, except my wife says some hand lotion burns on sensitive tissues. So, I yield to the women! ;-)

whas up im not gay or anythin but plain old playin wit my penis gets monotonous..im 15years old andim curious bout anal masturbation. shold i push lik im trying to sh*t? or just doo nothing and relaax cuz when i push or squez it hurtsbut idk maybe ifits cuz i used like thick body lotion but if anyone would gimmme tips thatd be straight haha.... 8)

I did this one time with scented mens lotion and I have been worried ever since that day if it would hurt me. Could it hurt your anus in any way? Also how would you know if it were to hurt you or how would you know if it got infected? I did this about a week ago and nothing has happend but I am still worried. Please reply.

Find that "P" spot and you'll cum so hard you wont think about jacking off for 3 days.

its fine if you do that.

It is quite possible for some people to have an anal orgasm. I am a male and have had many. I first used an enema nozzle and then a red rubber enema catheter which I attached firmly to a hole in a flat base and placed it on a seat. I lubricated it and then, very gently and slowly lowered myself on to it while viewing myself in a full length mirror on the wall beside me.
I got a real thrill seeing the rubber catheter slowly disappearing up my bottom until I sat on the seat with the six to eight inch catheter right up inside me.
I then held the base on the seat with both hands and bounced quickly up and down. I talked dirty to myself while watching what I was doing and I quickly got a full orgasm without touching my penis. The orgasm was more intense than when using my penis and was centred in my anus. My prostate was not stimulated as the feeling was entirely in my anus.
The feeling was so intense that I continued to masturbate in this way. I varied my technique and position and would often lie on the floor pretending to struggle against the procedure imagining I was being given an enema against my will.
When I started masturbating in this way, the semen at orgasm flowed in a steady stream from my penis which was only half erect but as I became more skillful, the semen spurted out as in a normal orgasm.
I can honestly say that this form of masturbation is much more pleasurable and intense than normal masturbation.
Several times I have visited an enema nurse and she has gently stroked the rubber catheter back and forth in my bottom while giving me a very gentle warm water enema. I have had to slow her down as the orgasm approaches so quickly and I want the experience to last.
All I can say to those lucky enough to experience anal pleasure and are trying for an orgasm, keep trying but be gentle. If you succeed in getting an anal orgasm, you will find it so very pleasant that you will want to masturbate this way at all times if on your own. I think that if I sat in a car without trousers on and with a catheter up my bottom and attached to the seat while being driven over bumpy ground I would get an anal orgasm very quickly.
The strange thing about this type of masturbation is that after the orgasm, your penis feels completely un-rubbed or un- touched although you have had the orgasm.
If you can engage in normal sex with a woman and she is willing to stroke an enema catheter or similar in your bottom during intercourse, the orgasm, mainly in your bottom but partly in your penis, will be out of this world.
So there you have it. An anal orgasm is wildly pleasurable and is better than a usual one, the only thing is you will want to do this every time you masturbate, but it takes more preparation although it is well worth it and the preparation can add to the excitement.