Have you ever used enema? I’m interested in usage of fleet for anal cleaning. What is it in fact and how does it clean? I would like to be better informed about this kind of keeping hygiene.

I think that fleet enema is soapy water, something like anal douche. Fleet is single used enema that is used simply. You just need to insert a nozzle and squeeze the bottle empty. Yes, I have used enema for several times. Well, it’s advisable to use in some situations.

I have used an enema often, and I was very scared at first but then I squirted the water into my anus and it feel very good clean. I think it feels the feeling you just had a shower and your all clean inside yourself.

My suggestion is have someone do it for you and wear a protective pad, like adult underwear for a little time after just incase it all doesnt come out right away. Its not too hard to do it yourself though.

WRRY