I tried masturbating anal for a long time i started with a finger or some smaller objects now i am at a point that i can put 4 fingers in my as****e but sometimes i think i`m cleaned there but i`m not and if i try to put one in i have the feeling that i have to go the bathroom and i really do.. how could i clean it out before? (i don't have a sprinkler that has other modes)

2. I tried to use shampoo or some stuff you can find in the bathroom but those burn and hurt.. i think i will try olive oil next is it good ?or other oils?

3. My skin at my as****e some times irritates its dry what can i do to get it back normal ? is it the toilet paper ? or is it because i tried masturbating

Use mild soap to clean the inside and outside of your anus. Scented soap can cause skin irritation. Use a latex sex toy. These are much easier to clean and can be purchased online or at the adult book stores. Use water-based lubricant to ease penetration. Mineral or vegetable oil can cause spotting on your underwear. Use unscented (hypoallergenic) body lotion instead.

Hi there, even using soap in your rectum can irritate the lining and can cause gas or other issues with your stomach later. I'd recommend just using a bit of warm water to wash out so that you're clean. That's about the cleanest you can expect the rectum to be. As for the dryness, that's related to your toilet paper, not anal masturbation. I'd recommend maybe trying a wet nap instead. Does that help?

Never use soaps or shampoos as an anal lubricant. Soap has lye in it and shampoos have other irritants as well. Stay away for mineral oil, olive oil, or cooking oil. The best lubricant is a water based lubricant like KY Jelly which you can purchase at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. To keep your anal and rectal area clean or clear of excrement is to maintain a diet rich in fiber: there are fiber pills, breads, fruits, vegetables, juices. A fiber supplement taken daily is probably the best. This allows your excretory system to evacuate fecal material efficiently. If you have a high, say, fat diet the feces typically stays along the walls of the large colon, rectum, and anus. Another route is to give your self an enema with a Fleet enema that you can buy with your KY Jelly. Use the enema at least one hour prior to any anal stimulation: masturbation or sex. The most important aspects of a good anal sex habit is hygiene, lubrication, and patience: take your time.

I always use olive oil or my own saliva. Those are both natural and irritant free. As for the enema, when you do it, it will probably make you need to poo so try too poop out all the poo and water and keep repeating until the water that comes out is as clear as its gonna get

Drink a lot of water, and you also may want to purchase an enema online or at the drug store.