i would like to know how to have the cleanest anul sex possiable is their somthing i can do. :$ %-)

Well, I know that some people take laxatives before they would have anal sex, so that their rectum is cleaned from feces.

You didn’t say if you were male or female. If you’re female it is not advisable to receive penis into your butt first and then into a vagina. This is how most bacteria can be spread to your vagina and then further up the urinary tract. Also, anal sex is the easiest way to contract std’s, so using a condom each time is a very good idea.

Some guys/girls rinse their rectum although rectums are actually almost always cleared of feces. Feces usually stay at the colon until you decide to pass stool.

If this is not enough for you and you want to be sure that your rectum is 100% clear, you can always get those rinsing kits at the sex shops or enema at pharmacies.

Honestly, it is too much hassle for one sex in my opinion.
Rinsing your rectum after sex is also a good idea especially if some sperm has ended up your bum.

can i catch anything really bad from having anul sex with a girl i dont know?

Community Administrator
Yes, you can. Anal sex makes you most prone to STD's.

Umm I was just curious but a friend of mine told me that if ur a virgin u can have anul sex witout a condom. she also said that if a guy masterbates its ok b/c the sperm wont do nothin' 2 ur body. I always thought u should use a condom but can b this harmful 2 ur body??
Does some1 really have 2 protect themselves when havein' anul sex??

Take a shower before hand and use a condom.

A virgin can get a disease just as easily as someone who is not a virgin. Masturbating before sex does not prevent pregnancy, since men produce sperm almost constantly. A condom is not harmful to you if used properly - put on before sex, and removed afterwards. Never reuse a condom. And yes, you absolutely should protect yourself while having ANY kind of sex - oral, vaginal, or anul.