Hi! Some while I use antidepressants. I had sleeping disorder. My condition now is better. I even can say that I sleep normal. Is there any relation between antidepressant and sleeping? What do you think can antidepressants help with sleeping disorders?

Hi! There are some condition sleep disorder were antidepressant can help. In some conditions antidepressants may either induce or aggravate sleep disorders. This is the case with a number of psychostimulants that occasionally induce insomnia. On the other hand, the antidepressants may play a therapeutic role in certain sleep disorders: depression-related insomnia is of course the primary indication for antidepressants. So, in some cases antidepressant can help, this is case with you.

We used G-Monster Saturday night; I used one serving and so did my girlfriend. My girlfriend got totally different effects from the product than I did. I just got relaxed and chill; as I do when I did a cap of scoop, but my girlfriend said it was too trippy for her, if we were at a club I think she would have wigged out. Should she cut down the dosage or do women feel different effects from some products than men?