Hi, I`m a completely healthy 28 years old boy, with only one problem – lack of sleep. I can`t sleep, that simple. Well, I can catch a few hours of sleep during the day or night, but combining that day and night sleep I get only 8 hours of rest. 8 hours!!! Don`t know what`s wrong with me. Friends used to call me “sleepy-head” when I was in high school. Now, sure my job is stressful, but whose isn`t? I guess my condition is only temporary, it started at the beginning of the year, but still...

Hi, you would be surprised how many people can`t sleep or have difficulties with sleeping. Nobody knows what sleeping actually is, all we know is that we need a good night sleep to rest our body and mind, and to prepare them for another day of our lives. Sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy... name it, these are a few of known disorders that keeps you off the bed. Lack of sleep is a real problem. Also, you have other extreme situation, to sleep too much. Sleepless nights can affect your work. Are you depressed for some reason? I`ve heard that the lack of sleep can affect your metabolic and hormonal functions. Lack of sleep can become chronic, too. You need to create a sleeping schedule. Exercise. Do anything that could give you a good night sleep.