Hi to you all. I see there are lots of people here with autoimmune disorders and it is great to see for myself that I am not alone. I am a 27 year old woman, and I feel that if I am ever going to have children I should no longer be blind to the risks that my Antiphospholipid syndrome causes in relation to pregnancy, and I should look into all the details. Could you please inform me about the risks?

We can't help you decide if the risks to you and your potential baby are acceptable to you. Have you talked to your specialist about it? The facts are, simply that fetal and maternal outcomes are worse for mothers with Antiphospholipid syndrome. Your risk of having a miscarriage or still birth is considerably higher. Some people do have babies even with antiphospholipid syndrome though, and it also depends on severity of your disease.