Hi all. My friend has recently been diagnosed with mycoplasma penetrans... I know that she also recently had clamydia and, as far as I know, was also diagnosed with primary antiphospholipid syndrome... From all that I strongly believe that she has AIDS.... But, she was never tested on it... Anyway, I’m afraid that she really has AIDS and therefore I’m afraid that she will pass it on me... Are my fears correct??

Unfortunately, I must say that I agree with your assumption regarding AIDS. So far, Mycoplasma penetrans which is very rare bacteria, was only found in HIV-infected persons. It is usually isolated in the blood and throat of HIV-infected patient. If there is presence of the primary antiphospholipid syndrome than chances are even higher. But, until she gets tested, we will never know for sure... Anyway, you should just be more caucus and then I don’t think that she will pass it to you...