Hi i have been suffering from some anxiety/ panic attacks. they just started to happen about 6 months ago.. before my wedding. However, i have been having extreme nausea, but i never throw up. I took almost all test possable to see what will be causing the nausea but the doctors dont find anything. Could panic attacks, and anxiety be the cause of my nausea?? and if i take medicane for the anxiety will my nausea go away??? pls... i need help.. I used to be soo healthy! and feeling GREAT! Now, i feel like im pregant! and im deffinitly noT!

This could most definately be anxiety. Nausea is also one of my most prominent symptoms of anxiety and I find that if I lay down, close my eyes, and deep breathe for a few minutes it seems to subside. However, I found it really hard to even be able to focus on doing those things without medication intervention.

Important question: Are you on birth control pills?

nope not on birth control pills.

I would say anxiety could definitely be the cause

no brianer here. Definitely anxiety because I have have it with the same nauseous symptoms.

I get nauseous too, usually after I eat. I find I get full a lot faster then before and my appetite is way down.

I have the same feeling when I get anxious. I get nauseas and start getting a gag reflex in my throat like I am going to throw up, but I never do.
The worst part is when I have to explain to people that I'm not actually going to throw up, because it really looks like I am. I hate having to tell people that it's just from anxiety because they just don't get it. I always knew it was from anxiety because when I started feeling overwhelmed or nervous the nausea and gag reflex just came along.

Oh my god! So good to hear someone else is going through the same thing. Mine started about 5 years ago and I found eating in public very difficult. I have now conquered that but I still can't completely get rid of the nausea. Sometimes it is mild and other times it is very bad. There doesn't seem to be one certain thing that triggers it. I have tried therapy, some drugs (not a lot as i'm a bit opposed to them), and some herbal mixtures. Nothing really seems to help. Has anybody found a cure?!

i have the exact same problem. it started 5 years ago when i was 13, and i too have a VERY hard time going in public. i wouldnt call myself agoraphobic but im pretty close..... my one and only symptom is nausea, it doesnt seem to ever go away unless im not thinking about it and i never throw up. are you the same way? if so you definatly have anxiety like me

the strangest thing about my nausea is the fact that i have created a placebo...... it may sound extremely crazy but the lemon-lime softdrink called "Sprite" makes my nausea almost completly stop for a second, this only works because as a child i was told to drink sprite when i was throwing up. so when i became ill i had it in my mind that sprite would help, and so it did. As for a cure im perscribed xanax (for situations like going out to eat, driving, and school) and mirtazapine (Remeron) that i take every night for anxiety and insomnia. iv been on many other medications and these are the two that seemed to help the most. but even xanax doesnt make the nausea go away and iv accepted the fact that it may never go away for good