It happens that I get nauseous for no reason at all and very often. Sometimes it gets along with bad hot flashes, sometimes during the day but usually in the morning and right before I go to bed. I have hot flashes and plus I suffer from panic attacks at night. Actually when I think I have constant nausea. What do you think could the nausea be form of anxiety?

It sounds to me like it could be from anxiety. Probably the best thing is to talk to you doctor about it since the nausea is constant. I had the food issues. What are you eating for breakfast? I mean when the nausea starts before you eat or after you have eaten? I was having blood sugar problems, so now I eat oatmeal, eggs or toast for breakfast. Take care!

o i know how you feel! i have the almost exact same thing. i get nausea constly! ITS very frustering. BUt i think you get nausea in the morning is because you need to eat something, something light, like a bagel, or toast. It helps alot! Also, anxiety deff causes nausea. Thats whats happening to me. however i have no relife. Best of luck!

hey i have a similar symptom i'm 19 male, i went to the doctor for this and he prescribed me some anibiotics saying it was a virus due to my bllod test, during the consumption of this medication i felt even more nauseas. and after finish the medication never the te test again to c if the virus is gone. I feel extremely nauseas and full in the morning so i dont feel the need to eat breakfast, i try to eat.. but very hard since i get very nauseas. I also get very nauseas and full every time i eat food. I mean before this problem started i could eat as much as i wanted constantly and nothing would happen. Now its even worse being that every time im in public and trying to eat at a retaurant or whatever, i can't even touch my meal... so if i could find how to treat this and get back to normal that'd be great

[heyy there. i have the same exact feeling of nausea all the time, and the feeling of being fulll and not needing to eat. it all started 4 months ago, i had a viral infection, and i treated it with antibiotics. then i was ok for like a week, then the nausea started again...it has been constant for around 3 months, and i've done blood tests and this camera that they insert into ur stomach, and other tests, but they found nothing:S
now im trying to force myself to eat, but ofcourse very small meals, around 6 or 7 times a day...it helps a bit just to try and not lose alot of weight:S i heard it goes alone on itself, but i hope that happens soon coz im sick of it. i stay most of my time at home, and miss alot of universtiy classes!!!:S

i am 19 and male - i was on an anti-biotic for acne for about 9 months and ever since i came off it i have had almost constant nausea - so bad that i actually had to drop out of college. I've lost a lot of weight and i've been ill for almost a year on and off now. They tried me on 3 different medication, took blood, and tried a carbon breath test to see if i had a bacteria in my stomach, but no change and no positive result. I'm having a camera put down in a few weeks for a better look, i'm just so fed up of it and so frustrated. They say it could be Non-Ulcer Dyspepsia or something, which sorts itself out apparently? I'm just scared it won't go away? any advice any one?

I have been suffering from Constant Nausea for about a year and a half now. I've done almost every test possable to figure my situation out. If you havent already tryed a GASTRIC EMPTYING i would recommend it. Specially if you have problems when you eat. Also i dont no if this will help you all or not. BUT, if you ever had a bad fall or hit your neck or head. Deffently consider going to the chiropractor and getting it checked out. Even if you are fine. I hit my neck(Back of my neck) on the end of a coffee table about about 1 year ago. I was fine until a few months ago. I had headache, Extreme NAUSEA and dizziness. They took an x-ray, and found that the back of my neck was deffently damanged. There are nerves that connect to these organs in our body. Like the Stomach, (Nausea) Head (Headaches, dizzines, and so on). SO ya just wanted to let ya all know that it just must help!
Good Luck!

I have a similar problmem, as I seem to get nasuseous all the time. The difficulty of the situation is that it is compounded by my work. I hate having to take so many sick days, and I feel like my nausea is ruling my life, and is going to ruin it, because it's almost to the fact where I cannot even be a normal person any more, which is really frustrating. There are so many things that I want to do with my life, but with my stomach problems, I don't forsee any of them coming to fruition. I just wish that someone could figuire out what was wrong with me, but I will definitely take all of the suggestions above, thanks,

I am having the same problem. It has been going on for 7 years. The doc took my gallbladder out with no change. It used to happen approx 1,2 times a month, I would throw up for 1-3 days steady then my body would come out of it and i would feel better. I also get a 3 second hot flash that stays longer on my face. Now lately I am getting it all the time. I feel like c**p in the morning and off and on all day. I read your article and can totally understand what you are going through. I have no life now. I dont want to go anywhere because I am scared Im going to get sick. I cannot make plans with family or friends cause I dont know if I am going to be sick.. Anyways dont really know why I am writing to you. I just can totally understand.. Well good luck/.

Hi, i'm going through a serious nausea problem right now. it happenedthe first time when i was with my girlfriend, and since then has been reoccurring whenever i think of it. it's so frustrating because i jsut was to have a good time with her and not have to fight back the feeling that i'm going to throw up! please...does anyone have any suggestions of how i can breakthis cycle. i'm also starting to feel nausea when i think of her or associate anything with her....i can't get it out of my head. when i think about this feeling...it happens....please help!

after reading your posts- and posts on another site, i feel like im not the only one out there suffereing from constant nausea! Mine was off and on for a few months, then went away for a couple more months, and recently came back again- causing me to miss classes, and time with my friends.

My doctor thought that mine could be a prolactinoma, which is a tumor on the pituitary glad, after an MRI that came back inconclusive, i also had a gastroscopy which came back with nothing. One doctor thought it might be something with my pancreas, and gave me vitamins- so no avail... My parents think it may be stress related, so the next step may be seeing a counsler/ therapist.

just some ideas for others!!
let me know if you can think of anything that i can do next!

Hey guys, ive got the EXACT same problem, and due to me feeling sick all the time... i hardly eat, and struggle to leave the house because of the nausea. im 14 btw
help if anyone knows what this is, ive been reffered to a physcologist becayse they say its anxiety and its just in my brain. But the nausea is really taking over and nothing is helping.

Hi Everyone, I am having the same issues with my body. I constantly feel nauseated! Sometimes I get hot flashes and cold sweats with it. I also suffer from anxiety. I am in the military and have been for almost 4 years. It affects my work, my marriage and my social life. I'm 22 and I can't remember the last time I went out with a friend because i'm scared I will get sick. I have a constant refill to phenergan (anti-nausea med) but I'm sooooo sick of taking medicine all the time. The only thing I drink is ginger soda because I think it helps...I hate this, I just want to live a normal life. And it is so discouraging that even military doctors can't figure out whats wrong with me :-( So for everyone that read this...your not alone.

I don't know what to do. I can't fall asleep. I had to go online and see what this is. It looks like no one knows. I have no idea what this is about but it's driving me mad.

31 year old female

I can relate to most of the previous posts... Many of you mentioned being on an antibiotic prior to the onset of your nausea. This was my problem, too. I have a very sensitive system, and although the antibiotic was necessary for me to recover from a very bad infection, it left my digestive system in a complete wreck. I have started taking a digestive supplement called Ultimate Flora, which I found at the health food store. It has helped TREMENDOUSLY. It has replaced the good bacteria in my sytem, which has helped fight off the overgrowth of yeast in my system.

I'm telling you, it is such a vicious cycle because the intestinal imbalance triggers the nausea, which causes stress and anxiety, which makes the nausea worse, which causes more stress, etc... I had to withdraw from college because of it... I never knew when I was going to get sick in public. The anxiety from it actually started causing me panic attacks. I was taking phenergan all the time, and even that was not helping much. Plus, it was making me so tired I could not function.

Another thing I did was to reduce the amount of sugar in my diet while my system was getting balanced out... We all know what sugar does to yeast, and that is exactly what was happening to me... The yeast was rapidly growing in the gut, and the sugar was feeding it, causing more and more nausea. The supplement replaces the good bacteria which kills off and prevents the yeast overgrowth. I have to be REALLY careful about sugar now. Even just having sugar in my morning coffee can make me feel bad by late morning. No desserts or sweet tea or soft drinks for me. I have to say no or I will pay for it later.

I had so many tests and appts with the gastroenterologist, and nobody could figure out what was wrong with me. After several years of this I was finally told that it was all in my head. Good thing I got mad enough to get on the internet and try to help myself. The irony is that my husband is a doctor! :-) Go figure. Hope this helps someone else who is suffering like I was.