Sperm/ pre- cum questions:
1. Can sperm go through somewhat wet clothing?
- I've done research, and many people state no. But, one day I was dry humping with my boyfriend. I wasn't wearing underwear, but he was wearing boxers and basketball shorts. He was pushing his penis into my vagina through his clothes. We've done this for a couple of weeks. Though I don't think he pre- came or anything, he even said that he didn't get his "stuff" on me. When I got off him he said his shorts felt wet, but that was probably me... whoops. Anyways, if he did pre- cum or such... can I get pregnant that way?

2. Can you transfer sperm from the mouth into the vagina?
- I've also done some reasearch on this and people say no. You see, after my boyfriend ejaculates in my mouth sometimes makes out with me and eats me out for awhile. I swallow, but i'm aware that sperm can live in the mouth because of it's enviornment. Can him making out with me and eating me out [sometimes inserting his tongue in my vagina] , after that kind scenario, get me pregnant?

-
Health questions:

1. Very light brown vaginal fluids and little stomaches with a bubbly feeling?
- This happend today, the day after we really did most of these things for a couple of hours [no sex though]. The fluid really light brown and only shows up on my panty liner and not when I whipe. I've also been having little stomachaches with a bubbly feeling in my stomach. I think I usually get these feelings before I have my period. This usually happens a couple of days before my peroid. I think my period should be coming on the 23rd, though i'm really irregular. I'm scared that it can be something else. I'm trying not to freak out, because i've been through this kind of situation plenty of times. And I think i'm just thinking I am pregant and making myself have symptoms. Could it be that I am?

-
Any chance I can be pregant, due to my scenarios presented? Any possible answers out there will be appreciated, I really need some support and reassurance. (:

Hello! :-D
This is the Guesta above, I have now registered with this site. My username is DarleneAquino1. Please answer to the same post of mine, thank you so much.

i would say no to all scenerios..