this could be a dumb question but i'm scared so i have to ask, me and my boyfriend were dry humping last night, he was wearing boxers and i was in my underwear and shorts. The problem is that he ejaculated but he rose up before it, after that i felt my shorts was wet and my underwear too. Maybe some of his sperm went through our clothes. Am i at risk of beeing pregnant? Please help

It's not a dumb question! But you need to supply a bit more information. There is a slight risk, but I don't think it is very great.

To get pregnant, not only would his sperm have to go through your clothing, but it would also have to enter your vagina, and do so at a fertile time.

1. "he was wearing boxers" Is that all?
  2. "i was in my underwear and shorts" What was the fabric?
  3. What do you mean by "he rose up before it"
  4. "my shorts was wet and my underwear too" Wet in the same place? Were you very wet also? How close to your vagina was the wet patch on your shorts and underwear?
  5. Are you a virgin?
  6. What date was your last period start?
  7. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?

he was not on me when he ejaculated he was above me but with air between us xD, my skin wasn't very wet, just shorts and underwear. Yes, i am a virgin, my last period started 8th of april

You haven't answered all the questions, but if your last period started 8th April and you have a 28-day cycle, then yesterday was not likely to have been in a fertile time, and your period is likely to arrive in a couple of days.

It takes several days to actually get pregnant, so you would not be pregnant yet anyway.

I wasn't asking about your skin being wet, but your vaginal wetness from arousal.

It's good you are still a virgin, and if you want to discuss aspects of sex and reproduction, signing up is a good idea.

I hope this helps. Take care, and treasure your virginity. If I can help further, please ask.