Hi everyone I've had anxiety and panic attacks here and there since the end of May. I had a panic attack so bad, I had to go to the ER. I was having trouble breathing, legs and hands going numb, feeling like I was gonna pass out. And now my concentration is horrible, all the time. I've been on Zoloft, Wellbutrin, and Lexapro. I hated the zoloft and lexapro. It made me feel so bad and more anxious and made my head burn? I thought that was so weird. I am fixing to start on Effexor. I am hoping this will help. My grandma did good with Effexor so I'm hoping it will do good on me. Should I take it at night or in the morning? Anyone have success with Effexor? If this one doesn't work, I don't know what I'm gonna do... I'm losing hope :(

A panic attack is an exaggeration of the body’s normal response to fear, stress or excitement. It is the rapid build-up of overwhelming sensations, such as a pounding heartbeat, feeling faint, sweating, nausea, chest pains, breathing discomfort, feelings of losing control, shaky limbs and legs turning to jelly.