Today, all of a sudden, I felt a tremendous wave of fear for no reason at all. My heart was pounding, my chest hurt, and it was getting harder to breathe and after that I felt nausea. I think I have panic attack…the thing is I felt nauseous for hours. Does it come along or something else is problem here?

Every time I get that awful feeling in the pit of my stomach and I'm terrified that another panic attack is coming. In my case nausea comes along with panic attack. But just in case see some specialist about it.

o.O i got advice on panic attacks - and the main thing that brings it back - is the fear of a panic attack itself. Practicing meditation etc., whilst you are in state of non panic attack - just in case you need to use it - if you get recurrence is wise. i vomited next day after panic attack - but had it with migraine - i assumed i must have got myself into a tizz as i regularly get migraines with stress. Common for panic attack to think you are going to die - but it is only panic attack my dr said. As i did not have the sweat and other symptoms.