Hi. So. This is really complicated but the other day (Wednesday) my boyfriend broke up with me. I convinced him finally to take some time to think about it (some progress was made. irrelevant though since I'm not asking for advice on this) and we've decided to talk on Sunday. It's Saturday night. When I start thinking about tomorrow and having to confront this issue again, and what happens if I don't get the answer I want, I feel like my heart rate goes up and like it's pounding super fast. My tongue kind of tingles and my breathing is hard, like in my stomach. Am I having an anxiety or panic attack? If so what do I do??

Sounds like a panic attack - I get them too. Best thing is to go the doctor and describe your symptoms, they can listen to your breathing and make sure your breathing is ok and maybe prescribe medicine, such as propranolol which I've found really helpful. In the meantime I'd say get lots of fresh air and exercise to calm you down :-)