Hey All - I'm a 26 Y/O female that lives a pretty active life.  In the past two months though my husband found out he will not have a job anymore and we're having to relocate 16 hours away from our family and they are taking it very hard (and I guess I am subconsciously even though I seem to be handling it okay).  Work is extremely stressful and with the move and all the emotions I know I'm not eating properly or sleeping well.  My feet and hands are puffy and I've been getting tension headaches quite often.  I've been to my doctor a couple of times in the past two weeks because of pain in between my shoulder blades that's causing some tingling issues in my right hand, and he attributes it to a pinched nerve in my cervical spine.  He also prescribed a mild anxiety med that I try not to take unless I'm absolutely freaking out.  I'm tired all the time and have trouble concentrating.  Each time I feel a little ache or something odd I freak out thinking the worst of the worst and just can't get my mind off of it.  I had blood work drawn this past Friday and my annual physical is coming up this week.  Does all of this seem like it could be attributed to the stress and just anxiety attacks or something like hypothyroidism as it seems my symptoms fit (but my symptoms could also fit a million other things!).  Any opinions on what's going on and what kind of questions should I present to my doctor?  Thanks!

Please do the MEDITATION. Have a cource near by your home. It will definetly solve your problem. Specially do the TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION cource as it is scientifically proven.

It sounds a lot like what I have been going through for a couple of years now and it all seems to be caused by my anxiety. I am on here now trying to find help too. I just read a post about a thing called TEA forms that sounds promising and I am trying to find other threads with more info on them. I think it is a form of cbt treatment and supposedly very effective for anxiety and hypochondria.