Hello. I am a 20 year old female and for the past 2 months, I've been experiecing difficulty breathing. It's as if I have this constant need to take a deep breath of air, which sometimes I cannot do. I'm also feeling dizzy 90% of the time. My symptoms get really bad at night, and I have had trouble sleeping. When I try to fall asleep, I have to constantly keep shaking my leg or something. I just can't stay still. I'm constantly coughing and sometimes develop severe chest pains. The dizzyness is also accompanied by extreme headaches. This morning when I woke up, I have what feels like a small ball on the right side of my throat (this has now since gone away a litte). I've been to the hospital and doctor many times and they both have the same explanation for my sickness: anxiety. I had both blood work and urine tests done and both came back to be normal. While I do admit that I am a very anxious person, I don't understand why I'm constantly feeling dizzy all the time. This air hunger that I'm experiencing is really driving me crazy. Any suggestions you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

omygosh you sound just like me. I'm 17 and I've been feeling "nervous" for about 4 years now. God I hate it everytime I get up I feel so dizzy. I also have lots of crying spells and I recently noticed a small hard knot/lump right under my earlobe/behind my jaw. And that is making me even more nervous. And when I get nervous my armpits become water fountains. It's so awful and I'm so freaking hungry all the time. My mind never rests either. Since I just so delightedly found that knot thing I'm gunna go check it out at the doctor (which makes me feel ill and cry) just to make sure it's not a fricken tumor or something (just typing that makes me wanna puke). It sounds like you have an anxiety/panic disorder and they've got drugs for that. Sorry I couldn't have been more of a help-just wanted to let u know you're not dyin' and not alone. Good luck :-)

Celebrity
Sounds like panic attacks. The key to alleviating my panic and anxiety was interrupting the fear cycle before it took hold by catching the thinking errors that cause the anxiety and countering those thoughts in a tea form. The book we used in my cbt group by Sam Obitz is the one I recommend start doing the tea form exercise and you will learn how keep from going into a panic cycle over irrational thoughts and physical symptoms that are not dangerous. Once you learn how to train your brain to interupt the panic cycle your symptoms will disappear.