Hello there! In the last couple of months I started feeling a bit strange. I am 34, female, single, employed at a very big company. I have many duties, and a lot of work to do, and am boss of a group of 12 people for whose work I am responsible, so more than often I am under a lot of stress. This strange feeling looks like this: sometimes when I am very tired at nights I start to shake, and sweat, and feel a bit dizzy. What is even worse I started to avoid my friends bc I don’t feel like meeting anybody. Are these symptoms of an anxiety disorder? I am so afraid that I don’t go ill. Can anybody help me?

Hi! These symptoms you mentioned are both physical and emotional symptoms of anxiety disorder. Other may be rapid or irregular heartbeat, stomach problems, breaking out in a sweat, or feeling cold and clammy , shaking, trembling or twitching , difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, nervousness, jumpiness, irritation, fearfulness and isolation from others. But to be honest I don’t think you have anxiety disorder. I believe that you are just tired and need a vacation. You probably don’t have any more energy to fight the stress, so your body is cracking. But this is just my opinion. It would be best if you checked things with a doc!!!

Hi - what you describe is not aan anxiety attack but pyhsical symptoms of 'I've had enough'! Yes you either need to have a holiday or go and see a Naturopath who can give you something to supply your body with some extra fortification. are you getting a good night sleep? valerian is really good for this. BioOrganics 2250 is one good brand.
Hope this helps a little.

I feel like just quiting everything and runnining away. at times feel overwhelmed by work,family problems.makes me feel nervous,scared and paranoid(thoughts like what if this or that happens).shortness of breathe at times. :-(

Celebrity
Sounds like anxiety Charger and that may explain the shortness of breath. Have you tried cbt? It has changed my life dramatically more than I ever thought anything could this year. I highly recommend cbt for panic, anxiety and depression. If you can't afford a cbt group pick up a copy of been there, done that? Do this! By sam obitz (tao3.com) and start doing the tea form exercise in it. This is one of the two books we used in my group. Take care and know you can get better if you learn to think more objectively about your self through the cbt exercises and your self esteem will return. The more you work on the exercises the more relief you get, I am still improving today. Hang in there and let me know how you are doing.

I also think i may be suffering from anxiety. This began when i found a small pea sized lump in my groin while i was waiting on an appointment form the hospital for a pelvic ultrasound scan. ( this was ordered by my doctor due to pelvic and back pain) the doctor checked this and advised it was not abnormal atall and nothing to worry about. since then i have been paranoid and wryying that something serious is wrong with me. I have felt nauseous, cramping pains in stomach, difficulty slepping, fatigue, sweating, headaches, a pressure in my chest. this has further led to me thinking something serious is wrong. My doctor has since done blood tests which were all clear and a chsety xray which was clear. I also have a sore throat and i am coughing during the night. In the past couple of weeks i have noticed that the right side of my neck feels more swollen and pronounced than the left. It feels like one of the veins or muscles is more pronounced. Please help

I have read that eating bananas regulary help to reduce stress. They have vit B so maybe a B complex supplement will help. You have to find what brings you joy and go for it. I mean real joy and contentment, not just fun and a few laughs. That's the way I cope with stress, though sometimes there is nothing like curling up in bed and having a good cry, just to let it out.

Celebrity
These are all classic anxiety symptoms and likely caused by the way you are inaccurately processing your thoughts which lead to symptoms which lead to more fear which lead to more symptoms if they go uninterrupted. As I recommended to Charger learn how to identify your thinking errors and correct them and you will feel much better.

Celebrity
Hey Charger did you try cbt? Are you doing any better now? I hope you are :-)