I'm 34 I started anxiety and Panic and other odd symptoms that were a little painfull when I was 19. The issue  I have now is the anxiety and panics are gone but I still have the same feeling meaning the papiltations are gone and the panic well the freaking out is gone..but I still get the feeling of having one. It's like I'm feeling myself having these dam things but at the same time there not there and it last about 35 minutes. I get a little dizzy about 10% and my eye's go bloodshot tired like I smoked up and this is at any given moment during the day..and before that I was 100%. It feels more like a bad hangover without the headache or I'm a balloon and somebody is putting air in it untill I blow up . At this point I would rather have anxiety attacks..at least I knew what was going on.??? anybody else at this stage?

Hi Rob,
You did not say if the anxiety and panic attacks stopped because of medication or because of some other reason. I suffered from panic attacks for 20 years before I found a doctor who recognized the problem. With medication, I was able to stop the attacks and start a new life. The thoughts of having an attack has stayed with me since I was cured although I don't go through one. I was so overwhelmed with panic attacks for those 20 years that the thoughts stayed with me for about six months or so. Not to worry. Calm yourself. They are just memories of past attacks.

I didn't take any medication. I went thru all the anxiety to it's worst levels and took the pain. To this day I can't beleive I lived thru it. I didn't mind the anxiety after maybe the 4th year it was sorta anoying more then anything else and for that reason panic attacks couldn't come thru anymore. But I did have alot of scary moments. I saw a Doc not long ago...he told me that their is 9 stages to panics attacks and the one I mentioned might be severe.

But the worst part that I don't get....I'm not stressed out. It just hits me whenever it feels like. It gets to a point where I can see a lady fall and not hurt herself and laugh and I will get an anxiety for her or panic.....WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT.