is how I would describe myself today.

When the Mrs. isn't at home, I have a hard time dragging myself to bed, and fall asleep on the couch, and then wake up at 3 am and go to bed.

I've gotta get some sack time tonight.

How's your sleep doing?

It's very important, you know...I've been doing some reading for Health class.

You sound like my 'medic, who also refuses to sleep comfortably in bed and insists on sleeping fitfully on the couch.

I am beyond exhausted. At this point it's a test to see how tired I can become without having a seizure or literally stopping dead in my tracks. Despite 8 hours sleep/night.

It depends of late. For reasons previously explained. But not well, recently, because I remember my dreams. If I get a good sound sleep, I remember none of them.

I've been getting regular sleep but for the past 2 days I've been sleepy. :shrug:

Mr Aire has been complaining of being super-tired, too. I wonder if it is a seasonal thing? Or if it is related to that job-thingy he goes to everyday. :shrug:

Goodness! It's like an epidemic! I'm totally worn out, and have been for several days. In fact, I was just snoozing on the couch in my office just now for almost an hour! :?

:1: same here!

For those of us with allergies, histamine released in response to an allergen (pollen, etc) makes you drowsy. :shrug: of course, so does staying up late watching TV after class, not that I would know anything about that...

Olivia was up from 12-1:30 last night and then again from 3:50-5. Two of her molars broke through. It's a hell day for me. Today is a definite "nap when she naps" day. So I'm heading up to bed.