Do you burn them a lot? What flavors do you like? Which kind do you buy?

Used to a lot. All kinds of flavors. Now it is

Mrs. Hayes is and it drives me nuts. I'm an overhead lighting type of guy and she has all of these lamps and candles going. It takes 20 minutes at night just to blow out all of the candles and turn off the lamps so I can go to bed.

They are all over the house. They do get used a lot too.

I very rarely use them. I am always wary of burning them unattended and it's hard to sit there and keep an eye on them.

Wife loves 'em, I prefer incense...

I like them, I have some in our bedroom and bathroom. I don't look for a particular brand-- and flavors? I like the vanilla, and blackberry passion.

I like them because my apt develops a strange running shoe-like odor...I didn't used to be partial to brands until my best friend gave me a Yankee candle and they really are better. Scents? I have a bunch but I like lavendar and I have a non-Yankee pumpkin spice candle thats heavenly.

A true modern mystery.

Wife loves 'em, I prefer fire in the fireplace...

1 !!!!!
But I do have a few vanilla ones I save for special occasions.....

Haven't had any for years because it seemed a safety hazard with little kids. Just bought a couple recently but haven't had them out yet.

Yes. I usually buy the cheap ones tho.

I like them yes. The oreo one I got is one of my favorites

Love 'em. I have my just-for-decoration only ones that don't get lit, and my cover-up-the-smelly-odors-in-the-kitchen ones, and my relaxing-light-when-I-take-a-bath ones, and then of course the :naughty:-ones. I'm especially partial to Pier One candles - pretty colors and pretty scents.