6:30 pre-run banana or cereal, something light or small.
8:30 post-run breakfast, usually bagels or cereal
11:30 lunch. usually I don't eat until later, like today it was around 1. but lately it's been early.
5:30 dinner. also very early for me, but an early snack doesn't help... I want real food.
9:00 some kind of snack, cookies or whatnot.

This is how it's been lately, and it's a lot different from what I used to do. But I've been eating when I get hungry, so I guess I'm "listening to my body." And this schedule is all wiggedy-whack on work days.

All the time!

5:00 a.m. - cup of coffee
7:45 a.m. - granola bar and handfuls of frosted shredded wheat until I'm full
9:45 a.m. - a banana
10:30 a.m. - an apple
11:30 a.m. - remainder of lunch, usually a ham/cheese sandwich on wheat, some celery sticks with peanut butter, sometimes a few chips and a 12 oz iced tea
5:00 p.m. - dinner (last night was two chicken breasts and three small red potatos sliced up and fried in margerine with a beer to wash it down)
10:00 p.m. - another granola bar and some raisen bran with a large glass of milk.

We Should Eat Breakfast Like A King, Lunch Like A Prince And Dinner Like A Pauper

As the question suggests you need to know at what time do we need to eat. Well in my answer I wont be targeting exactly the hours and minutes but I would rather focus on what to eat and what time do we need to eat. Lets start from morning itself. As our day begins first of all we need to understand that we need to wake up early as this good for our health.

- Once we are done with our morning activities then it is advisable to do some basic exercising even jogging   or walking and working out in gym can do.

- Once you are done with your fitness training I would suggest you to have a healthy and heavy breakfast       which is full of nutrition's such as protein, minerals, vitamins etc. 

- You can include healthy food in your breakfast like eggs, milk, sprouts, oatmeal, fresh fruits, green salad       which are full of nutrition and are low in fat.

- Now as the day progresses its time for lunch. Go for a balanced diet in you lunch, but make sure the             quantity of your lunch is a bit lesser then your breakfast. Try including yogurt in your diet as well.

• Now comes the last part of your day, and that is dinner. Make sure you consume a healthy food and eat less for your dinner. It is well said that if you eat healthy food for dinner then you can successfully keep obesity away.

Above all make sure that you avoid junk foods as much as possible.

Q6h save for midnight

Q6h save for midnight
i'm clueless here. dinner's at 6 so gotta start the meatloaf!

6:45-7 bref-fast
11:30 sammich
3ish time for a snack pack
6 or 8ish (pending if its a skoo night or no) soup's on

When I'm hungry or

8:00ish Coffee
9:30ish Breakfast
1:00ish Lunch
3:00ish Snack
6:00ish Dinner
8:00ish Yogurt

Today is a bit light for what the norm is...
7:30am morning latte
8:30am morning cup of coffee
9:30am yogurt
10:00am 2nd cup of coffee
10:30am usually have an apple or banana (not today)
2:20pm waiting and waiting for lunch to be delivered
usually I've eaten a small house by this point
3-4pm usually have another apple or other fruit.
8-10pm dinner

6 or 6:30 - Breakfast

11am - lunch (if I can get one)

8 or 9pm - dinner

I'm a grazer mostly. I eat when I'm hungry, not usually at a particular time. Kids eat at various times too, but we do the 3 meals for them and then snacks here and there.

When we move back to IN I think we'll really get into a routine where we all eat at the same time in the same place.

I suck at this mom thing sometimes.

when im hungry. which seems to be all the frikin time :?

Q6h save for midnight
i'm clueless here. dinner's at 6 so gotta start the meatloaf! Medical terminology for every 6 hours 0600 1200 1800 2400