Hello guys. Have anybody ever heard about Xenadrine weight loss supplement? I heard about it long time ago, but I wasn’t interested in knowing more about it. A friend of mine introduced it to me, she said that was going to try it. Not long after that, I moved. We are not in the same town anymore, and I haven’t seen her since that last time we talked. Someone told that he saw her and that she looks stunning. Accordingly, she lost 30 pounds. I wonder was that the effect of Xenadrine since she mentioned she was gonna try it. I really believed this supplement is just a scam, but I am not so sure anymore. What do you think? Is it a scam?

I really don’t want to demotivate anybody, or to bring anybody’s hopes down, but to be honest, I think it is a scam. My best friend was using this supplement. She was never fat,  even though she always had a few extra pounds (and when I say a few, I mean 5-10 pounds top). Her boyfriend got her into it, since he was using it too.  I really didn’t see any achievement of her or her boyfriend while they were using it.

That are the only those two people I know they used  Xenadrine, and the results were both bad. I am more than open to hear different experiences.

Well I wouldn’t call it a scam but I don’t think it’s effective enough. Without a proper diet program or exercise habits, this weight supplement is probably useless. I know a guy who lost 15 pounds with it recently. But he was doing his cardio every day, he was on a strict diet + he used Xenadrine. I believe that the Xenadrine part in the complete weight loss is about 2%. Ok, maybe 5%, but that is still not worth buying it if you ask me.

I would rather buy some exercising machine if I wanted to invest in my weight loss.

I don’t agree with you Mad_Hatter. I believe the Xenadrine part in your friend’s weight loss is about 60 percent or more.

My sister was fat a while ago, and for a long time. Ever since her labor she always had at least 20 extra pounds. She tried many, many products, diet programs and she was losing pounds but not fast enough. After she started using Xenadrine she started losing 6 pounds per week which is an amazing result for her.

So if you ask me, I don’t think this weight loss supplement is a scam. Of course the effects will be even better if you combine diet with it.

Well I can’t say anything about the pills, since I never used them. But I know I read somewhere about their ads. They are 100 percent fake. You know those ads with the people who took before and after using Xenadrine pictures? Well, the people confessed that they were given money and that those pictures don’t represent the real situation. You’ve probably seen them. The guy with muscles is very memorable, so you’ve probably noticed him. He is fake too, the before and after picture has nothing to do with Xenadrine, it has to do with body building. The guy is a body builder.