Hello everyone. I was planning to start following some diet program. I am still considering which one. I am planning to start working out too. The summer is coming and I look like a balloon. My mother said she will get me an appointment with a nutritionist to prescribe me a proper diet, but I don’t think I am gonna go through all that trouble. I will probably ask my friend about the diet that helped him lost 40 pounds. My sister says the diet is unnecessary and much less effective than a weight loss supplement- she suggested I try Xenadrine. What do you think? Is Xenadrine more effective than dieting?

I wouldn’t say Xenadrine is a better idea than a diet. These pills can encourage weight loss when they are combined with the proper exercising program and a healthy diet. But they haven’t been approved by the FDA to be used for this purpose.

There are several side effects that can occur. Headache and insomnia are not so rare.

There is no proper indication of ingredient quantities for this product and also no proper details for the company on their main website.

They say they used some quality, natural ingredients, but it is nowhere indicated precisely how much of these ingredients is contained in the product.

Hello there.

I like Xenadrine.  Numerous studies proved that this is a very effective method of losing weight.

I was never able to lose pounds and I tried many, many diets. None of them ever worked. Very few diets had any impact on my body weight. Xenadrine actually did help me once or twice. I think it is way more effective than diet programs.

Some of the main ingredients of Xenadrine include Tyroplex,  Yerba Mate, Grape Seed Extract , Isotherm and Green Tea Extract.

Green tea extract is known to be blocking harmful carcinogens and it is also a major anti oxidant. 

I don’t think so. I should know because I tried both. Xenadrine did not help me at all. I had about 40 extra pounds. My friend suggested me to buy Xenadrine, and so I did. Those pills were pretty expensive back then, I don’t know if they lowered the price now. I remember I though if they are at least half worth that price, I will be satisfied. But they weren’t. I haven’t lost a pound.
I am currently on a diet, I try to exercise as much as I can. I am starting to lose pounds slowly. Last week I lost 4 pounds.