Hello. I started using Xenadrine this morning. I am very excited. I actually checked my weight twice today even though I am totally aware that the results will be noticeable only after a week or two. I took a few pictures with and without my clothes so I can compare them with the pictures I am planning to take when the progress starts. I am gonna be like one of those before and after people. ^_^ Did anybody here use Xenadrine? If you did can you give me a review of this supplement? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Hii :) Can I just say I adore your enthusiasm?

I can’t remember the last time I was so excited about some weight loss product.

Here is my review.

I started using Xenadrine last June. By the end of August I lost 40 pounds. I am very satisfied with the results since I thought I was just wasting my money.

As for the side effects, I didn’t have any. I did feel like I had more energy than usual and I loved that effect of the product. I didn’t have any problems sleeping. And the product did suppress my appetite a bit.

Thank you so much! ^_^

I am not always like this. I am actually quite skeptical when it comes to weight loss products. This is maybe the second time in my whole life that I bought some weight loss product. I read a lot about it on the internet, and I ran into some positive comments about it on this site, so I thought-  why not.

Would you mind telling me something  more about your experience with Xenadrine? When did you first notice that you are losing weight? Did you practice or have you been following some diet program while taking it? 

Sure! Why not.:) Ask me anything you want to know.

I noticed I am losing weight after 16 days. But I didn’t have a scale back then, so it is possible I started to lose weight few days before and that I just didn’t notice it.

I actually did practice a lot. I had my dance lessons twice a week. I play tennis a lot in my free time, I can’t really remember how often did I play back then, but it must have been at least once a week.

I didn’t go to the gym, but I have some exercising machines home, so I used them, probably 2-3 times a week. I was very active.