This is really weird and I dont even know why Im posting this, but I really need someones help or advice, or anything at all. I went to sleep at 12: 30 am this morning then woke up at 4 pm!! So I slept a lot and I woke up feeling fine but In a weird mood that Ive never felt or experienced before. And its now 9:20 pm and Im still feeling this way. So this is how I feel. I feel really relaxed and calm, and not worried but when I think of my worries they kind of bother me but I can just brush them off like they dont even matter. I also feel like Im in a dream and I can concentrate but then I cant. Nothing feels real and even though I cant concentrate, I also noticed that Im analyzing every single thing that I see!! Its weirding me out and No Im not on any drugs!! Im paying attention to things Ive never payed attention to before. Does anyone know whats happening to me??

I can sort of help. What I think your feeling is sort of a lucidity. You feel like your floating I'm guessing? Nothing matters or at least in your mind it FEELS like nothing matters. My advice for you is remember this feeling because it will wear off. It's not weird and I think most people will ecpierence some degree of it in their lives. If your still feeling this do all of your favorite things to do. Roll with the feeling until it stops. Health wise your fine.