Hello pals

My name is Gilbert Im from Malta I have 29 years old. Ive been carrying this monster since last may of 2008.

Before I started with symptoms of anxiety like being afraid of nothing. Brain shocks in my head dizziness light headiness, dearrohea, pounding heart beats, cold shivers and hot flashes, Cant sleep at night . Then I started the crying spells. Crying for nothing and feeling bad and sad for nothind. At one time im having fun with my friends and then I had to run away and cry somewhere and hide .

Now as time passes I feel like im going crazy. Yeah the symptoms had been diminished a lot , But Ive been expericing new symptoms:

Depersonalization and deralization nearlly every day. Like Im living in a dream like world. Everything seems to be dull and i have problems with my vision too . It feels like i cant concentrate and I feel fidgety too especially when im in public places.

I wonder whats happening to me I dont want to become shizophrenic or end up in a sanitaruim!!!!!

I know that Im sane at the moment but im afraid of my future.

Ive passed from a traumatic events more than once. Once it was about an obsession on my health I though that i had cancer and the other one is my marriage seperation.

Plz i need some help from someone if u can. Im starting to be paranoid i think too cause now im not trusting my doctors because im thinking that they cannnot help me. Im taking lexotan for anxiety 3mg a day and faverin 50 mg a day

Depression really hurts I pray for all those who are suffering in this sh*t!!!

urs Gil

Regular physical exercise may help relieve some of the symptoms of chronic depression. I suggest that you join a fitness center and work out on a regular basis.

Thanks man Im feelin a bit better now my doctor cut off my lexotan too. That was doing this symptoms . I can feel life back again and getting back to reality .

I suggest to ppl not to take pills like theyre taking candies. Before you throw something to your stomach . Read and analize it more than once. You dont know how much craziness this rubbish can makes you in your head So beware.

I really dont suggest lexotan to anybody it really makes you crazy like youre a zombie .

Btw .....Im under treatment from my family doctor now. I dont trust anymore the psychiatrist they really continue makes you feel crazy. I dont trust them anymore besides they cost a lof of money

urs Gil

Hey Gil

I am feeling the exact same as you were
I just recently turned 23 and in the past 6 weeks i feel like my mind is just deteriorating. I am also afraid that Im going to end up in a mental hospital. However I am on absolutley NO medications and Im consulting my family doctor this week to see whats going on. I went about 3 weeks ago and she told mme I have a nasal infection, but I think its rubish cause ive only gone downhill since

How did you get over your feeling of craziness?

I feel just like you described. Like my vision is foggy at times. I am a pretty intelligent kid, had an 80 average last semester in my 3rd year univeristy but I still feel like im just deteriorating. Ive been skipping class, and havent been happy for 6 weeks now

i am very afarid of the fututre and I need some help from people that know what it feels like

ALl the best to everyone

:-( Luka

I just posted earlier- but yeas, it does feel like you are going crasy. Like you are in a whirlpool turning anticlockwise. i just cant get out of it. I am scsared, all things considered, a lot of what Ive said is true, in fact I shalll rephrase that , everyhting i have said is true, but I feel like such a b***h. i fell like I am horrible, I feel really dirty inside, I feel like I want to rip my skin off, give it a good clean in the inside and then try sew it back on and satrt again.

I want to cry.

I want to sleep ....forever.

I will get through today.

When i went for hlep i had some discussions about my homelife, but what I feel, is that I created the situation. Almosytlike I craved for it all to happen again or something...cant explain that. i jumped into this relationship ..I still do love my partner ( even though there are some realy horrible nasty things that he has odne and said and that ive typed here and everywhere trying to find the old me). I cant get the clearness back. i seem to be living in smog/fog. I know I am bright..but thats all I am. i cant seem to find a skill that I actually enjoy or a thing that makes me ptroud. Kepp thinking I was okay yesterday, but today I am a mess. Cant get out my pyjamas, I love my childrena and know they love me, but I am a sh*t selfish c**p mum and thats that. I wish i had never existed never mind me wanting to ( and I hate that because , if I had an illness or something awful were to happen I coudnt handle that either0 Its something that makes me ditest myself even more, does any of this make sense to anyone?

Before I started with symptoms of anxiety like being afraid of nothing. Brain shocks in my head dizziness light headiness, dearrohea, pounding heart beats, cold shivers and hot flashes, Cant sleep at night .

i have the exact same symptoms. i'm so glad i found this forum and this topic because i have been contemplating whether or not i can do with this much longer anymore... i don't get it. i know i wasn't always like this but i also can't really remember exactly it started.. Am i losing my mind or have i already lost it.. i feel like i am going to be in an institution if my mind keeps up this way... sometimes my chest feels heavy ALLL DAY... i almost quit my job everyday because of it... yesterday, i had my first brain zap/shock and it was really scary... i just had no idea what that was and wonder how in any way could that be normal... i just feel like something isn't right and i'm sorry that other people feel like this because i wouldn't wish it on anyone but at the same time i'm glad i'm not the only one

hi guest

I used to have this brain zaps, u are mentioning. Its like electric shocks, goiing up into your brain. Now i dont experience them anymore, but I feel like cold shivers going up to my brain and especialély they happen before I fell asleep.

Sometimes my anxiety is so severe that I wake up shaking and my vision starts to shake . Its frikkin terrible and I hate it when it happens.

Im trying Xanax 1 mg a day . I cant feel that is helping me a lot.Like I said im afraid to go outside, because I Feel everywhere foggy cant concentrate, my eyes becomes heavy and feeling empty and everything is dull.

Sometimes I cant hear so good like my anxiety is affecting my hearing sense now too. Its really scary and im very afraid of my future.

I dont want to end up in a mental hospital or something. Depression now is effecting my sleep too I woke up many times during the night every 3 hrs.

im afraid that my brain is f------ up!!!

im praying a lot cause i believe in God and theres my only hope:((xxx

i will think of you in my prayers,

urs Gil from Malta

I have experienced everything that you all have been talking about. And it plain and simple sucks! I don't think that any of the drugs really work at all. Maybe relieve some of the symptoms for a brief moment, but thats it. And the side effects of the drugs are sometimes worse. There are probably lots of things for people to do. There is a solution to this. It may not and probably won't happen overnight. Healing is a process. No quick fixes here. The exercising works great. Being in good shape builds a tremendous amount of confidence and movement is life. Another suggestion is something called Binaural beat patterns for the brain. Basicly, it's a CD of tones that help both sides of the brain hemisphere's balance. Because thats what were talking about here. Our brains and life feels out of whack or out of balance. It is completely harmless and tremendously benificial. It also helps our brains produce endorphins which in turn makes us feels good. Their are many brands out there, and they all work well. There is a company called the Centerpointe Research institute that will send a free sample for you to try. I recommend trying it and see what you think. It helps you meditate like a zen monk. Wouldn't we all want that kind of peace that they seem to live in? Of course! Please try any of these ideas and really hope they work. I don't know any of you but I feel your pain and know that a complete stranger does care what you feel like. We are all connected. I wish you all the very best from the bottom of my heart. May Light and Love shine eternally bright in your Life! Peace, S. O. G

hi ppl, its been 2 years now accompanied with this sh** . Sometimes I feel better and I feel bad and worse. I dont know how my cycle is doing . The brain zaps , dizzy spells , diarrohea, feeling nauseatic, afraid of nothing are all gone. Insomnia is starting to be a new symptom of my depression. Its not so severe yet but i wake up during nights and I dont feel tired at all when IO go to work. Its like my brain is working a lot and always on alert.

I know this sounds crazy but thats how Im feelin. Last Tuesday the 8th of December, I went out with my gf for a coffee in the city and a severe anxiety panic attack hit me but i remained calm , I didnt want my gf to know whats going on with me. My vision became foggy like and I was feeling like all around me was a dream , I had a fainting sensation too and was sweating. Then suddenly I was getting bored and people starts to irritates me. I hate it when it hits me like this!!! . It makes me feel that Ive got no hope at all dealing with this crazy thing.

I went to my doctor again on Friday the 4th of Dec and I told him that my meds arent working I think , so now im trying Anafranil 10 mg 3 times a daily. I hope they start to kick in because reallY i feel hopless and frustrated a lot because depression changed my character. Im more moody now and If somebody tells me something wrong about me , I would or reply to him with anger and swearing or hide my face and start to cry.

My weight had changed too. I was 72 kilos about 6 months ago , now I went up to 78 kilos . My sleeping pattern had changed . Im waking up after 3 hrs of sleep , then sleep again and wake up again after 2 hours. Really it makes me feel crazy . Im not enjoying life as I was before and this cycle thing that sometimes u feel good and others u feel worse is getting more on my nerves....

I CANNNNNNNNTTTTTTT STANDDDDDDDDDDD ITTTTTTTTT ANNNNNNNNYMOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

PLS HELP ME FRIENDS

!!!!

Gil
xxx

Hey, I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles man it sounds tough but you sound as if so far you've coped pretty well and I wish you all the best.

I'm 16 I've just started college and I've always been subconsciously nervous (I've never realy shown it but I've always thought that way) and I have always been really smart I've always been near enough at the top of my class but I feel constantly down, I take my anger out on my mum for no reason and I just constantly make sarcastic comments and I constantly forget things. I feel as though each day just drifts past me and I just have to sit back and accept it. But back to the whole smart thing, lately I've been really struggling, Im not really taking in informartion at college I struggle with tasks and my mind just feels like mush. It's terrible. I'm yet to talk to anyone about this, not even my doctor I just hate this... I hate myself and i kinda hate m friends for not realising what I'm like even though I know I'm good at covering it up. I get these wowed moments with my mind where kinda like when you get up too fast and my head hurts and I feel really faint and everything just sortof goes into a blur for a little bit, my vision stays fine but I just, I just don't really take anything in I just sortof stare into the distance. Lately I'm also finding I've got a really short attention span which has never been a problem but I'm also finding it hard to motivate myself to do my college work and any other stuff that needs doing... In fact i've even been putting off posting on a forum cause I was so unsure but please if any of you have any advice please give it to me cause I don't think I could handle it I'd my mind were to deteriorate anymore....

My wife gave birth to my first baby about 8 months ago. About 6 months ago i started to have anxiety/panic attacks. I didn't know what was wrong with me. After many trips to the emergency room and lots of test done by my family doctor they found nothin physicall wrong. I ve been feeling like im walking around in a daydream. I have shocks or brain zaps. My vision feels like its going. My neck constantly hurts, i feel like i dont want to go out in public because something bad is going to happen to me. I have a constant ringing in my ears. I have pretty much convinced myself that i am dying of a brian tumor or going completely CRAZY!!!!! and going to end up in a mental hospital. The part that scares me the most is thinking i wont be there for my son as he grows up. I am scared S#@Hless!!!! I am starting therapy next week I am hoping it will start to help me deal with what is going on. My wife keeps assuring me everything is ok. I wake up at night in a panic not being able to wrap my brain around anything logical. I'm pretty much at its end....does anyone know what else i can do?

I suffer from depression and anxiety also. I have been to 3 different therapists because I feel crazy. I have not been put on medicine yet. I am struggling each day I always feel as if I"m in a dream just drifting through the days. I think happiness is more than just boosting the seratonin level. Generally when you become unhappy with things you supress these feelings and continue with what "must" be done. Someone will stay at a job they hate for years because they need the money. They can't quit and look somewhere else because they can't afford to take a chance. I hate to say it but that's my problem I don't work I have nothing but time on my hands. Which in turn only gives me more time to think. I was told by a counselor to do relaxing things that aren't sedentary. Like take a nice walk. I don't know play basketball maybe. It really is all about adequate exercise, appropriate amounts of sleep, and eating habits. We get into these grinds we must break free from to trully be happy. Sometimes a necessity must be changed to keep our sanity.

Hello all... and to anyone else who reads this post in the future.... I had the same exact thing for nearly a year ... Brain zaps to the point of just curling up and holding my face in fear.. memory loss, losing the ability to concentrate... and when i force it it hurts so bad mentally ... like im really just going to snap... music sometime's triggers it too.... public places..... so many hospital trips and valums i am 40k in debt..

I went to the doctor, they found a virus... I went back, they found another virus... come to find out it is the "answer" when they don't know... I went to the shrink, he asked me to fix his computer................. So did about f*ckin* 80 hours of heavy research and HORDED myself in anxiety trying to think and it dawned on me... chemicals... I was suffering from a chemical imbalance and it never occured to me.. Every Single Time i went to the hospital, they always gave me some sort of vitamin... but the next day aroudn the same time I felt bad again..... I started taking one a day vitamens three days ago and BAM... No bad feelings.. no waking up freaking the hell out.... i could concentrate again.. and i could DRINK WITHOUT FEELING CRAZY WOOOOOOOOO....

So I am no doctor but here is my personal reasoning behind this.... My fiance died and that was the first time i felt this weird feeling... I think my brain was "burning" a chemical too much that it required... once I got my levels of a-zync up ... it didnt have to go into over drive to compensate..

I don't know if this will work for all of you, but it sure won't hurt :-)

OMG you are not alone i feet exactly the same way right now and i can't snap out of it, i feet like iam going crazy like i can't comprehen reality or that iam alive or something, i feet like iam going crazy i feet exactly the way you do.  I want this to end and i don't know how much longer i can keep this up if you have gotten help please let me Know!!!!!!!!!!!

There are centers that can help you please please please look them up, you can get help!