Ok so, i am 15 year old male. about 4 weeks ago i got pretty high (the weed wasnt laced) with my friends. i chilled for a bit, went to bed then the next morning when i woke up i got high again this time i got super ripped, i started freaking out and my heart was racing, i thought like i was going to pass out or die or something.. about 2-3 hours later i took a nap then when i woke up i still felt a high like feeling. i have been feeling like this for about 4 weeks now. it feels like i am getting better but im just not sure the first week i was getting really bad anxiety or panic attacks, now i am, the feeling fades in and out through the day, sometimes i feel alright, i feel like the weird feeling is not there anymore, and sometimes it bothers me alot and i start feeling like sh*t, it's like i'm not recognizing things like i used to, and i look at everything diffrently, it's the only thing that has been on my mind and it's hard to ignore. i would really apprectiate if someone could help me out, thanks

well i have the same feeling, i smoked A LOT not smoking again, ever, u have the same thing and im seeing a doctor about it, let me ask you something tho, its been a good 2 months now, has it gone away yet? let me know because im going throw the same thing as you,

I have been going through a very similar thing. I recently stopped smoking marijuana after about 2 months of daily use. Today is my 13th day weed free and its been the toughest 2 weeks of my life. My main problem is the uncontrollable anxiety which can hit me out of nowhere even if i would be perfectly happy 2 seconds ago. I wasn't able to sleep properly for about 3 days getting only 5 hours in total. Loss of appetite is also a problem. As for the anxiety, it was starting to really scare the sh*t out of me cause i thought that i may have triggered some sort of permanent anxiety disorder like GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder). I've been reading a lot of what people have been going through and it seems that many of my concerns are unwarranted since its more likely that my marijuana withdrawal is the main cause even though i dont get any cravings or anythng like that whatsoever. My advise is to just be patient and get through the anxiety knowing that it will soon be gone. Ive read that it can sometimes take 90 days before the marijuana completely leaves ur system. Good luck and know that there are other people out there experiencing the same thing...you will be normal again!

nope, still has not gone away yet. it's already been 8 weeks.. the derealization has gotten better though, still feel very strange im almost positive it's anxiety. I'll probably end up going to the doc sometime after christmas.

how do you feel now? have you been to the doc? im a 15 year old male and about 6 weeks ago i had the same experience. i now feel like im on a constant mild high, its on my mind 24/7 and its awful. please tell me if you feel any better or not?

Ok if yours has gone away i would be seriously impressed. I smoked maybe for the 6th time in my life over a year ago and i have the strangest feeling. Its a feeling hard to explain kind of like a very week high and its hard to concentrate it acts up when your tired and its almost like your dreaming. Any ways ive had this feeling for around a year now it gets better but heard it never goes away, it is the most difficult thing to live with im never smoking again and just pray to god it goes away.

Ok if yours has gone away i would be seriously impressed. I smoked maybe for the 6th time in my life over a year ago and i have the same feeling. It is the strangest feeling. Its a feeling hard to explain kind of like a very week high and its hard to concentrate you always feel it and its almost like your dreaming. Any ways ive had this feeling for around a year now it gets better but heard it never goes away, it is the most difficult thing to live with im never smoking again and just pray to god it goes away.

hey man i have been going through the same thing but it has got so bad now that my heart hurts sometimes...REALLY! its kinda scaring me...I also been feeling high not even smoking.

Ok, you must of had a panic attack while smoking weed thats what happened to me just google anxiety attacks or panic attacks, and how to prevent them

hi guys i smoked on friday at 8:30 i had like 5 tokes from joints and like 5 hits from a pipe then at 11:00 i had 1 and half bots of hash and saturday morning i was ripped out of my mind its been getting better but its been 4 days now since i smoked and i feel sort of out of it and cant concentrate and get a tingly feeling somtimes when i scratch myself and my vision is a little off still and i stil just feel like im out of it really but this has happened before like in october i went to a party and i was feeling tingly for about 1 week and half then it got better BTW i am 15 and a male can u guys help me out im starting to get scared, i am never smoking again and i just want this to go away

I suggest smoking more marijuana.

Has anybody figured out whats going on because i have the same feeling, i hate this feeling and dont know how to make it go away. Anybody have any luck on making it go away?

you guy just to get your minds off it go out read books even if you guys dont understand it. it gets your mind off things and you guys will be back to normal in no time. also go jog. believe in god no matter what bc he will hold your hand though the pain you guys are going through.Quote:

:D :D

Hey Guys

Same thing here, its been about 4 weeks now. Can anyone tell me long did it took for any of you to get right......b/c i'm really pissed

I've had this same feeling, I smoked marijuana for the second time on April 9 I didn't get high at all, then one week later I started having chest pains, my heart was beating fast and I started getting anxiety attacks most of the day. On April 16 I felt really high I was confused and really tired, the next day I felt fine then after that I started having chest pains and anxiety attacks sometimes they keep me up at night. And ever since espicially today I start weird and awkward, I don't know what going on.