Hello!
I am posting this because I was scammed. I bought michael thurmond 6 weeks body makeover on the basis of all those truthful reviews. Well, this is all lie!
I didn’t loose a pound! And I as doing all as said! How can this be? Am I the only one with that kind of metabolism and body structure??? Does michael thurmond 6 weeks body makeover work on everybody else, just not me?

Hey!
I guess we are the only ones : ) since everybody else is magically loosing weight ...
I bought it too. Yes, michael thurmond 6 weeks body makeover is just a scam. If anyone is reading this and planning on buying it - do not!!!

Just because a program doesn't work for you doesn't make it a scam. Bodies do not respond in identical fashion. Your judgement is hasty, harsh and not well thought out.

I would like to talk to those who say this is a scam. I agree.

If the 6 week makeover program didn't work for you, were you able to get your money back?

We just bought the program. Not something I really wanted to hear! I will try it for 6 weeks, then ask for our $$ back.

Any "real" try it and have success?

i have been scammed by more then one but i finally found one that works and it wasnt michael thurmond

Hi I am 35 years old and have been overweight all of my life I tried the 6 wk makerover and was very pleased with the results I lost 45 lbs and had so much energy--My husband also lost he just mocked what I did and he lost 57 lbs we did not do nothing but follow the plan I walked for 45 mins every day and drank 100 ounces of water a day. Give it another try -I really don't think its a SCAM!

I am a very athletic person. I have some stubborn weight that I wanted to get off. I followed this plan to the T and the first week I lost 6 pounds. I think if you follow it than it will work. I am looking forward to getting back on it now that the Holidays are over. I have tried many other diets and this one was great. I think it takes willpower to eat healty and stay on any diet or plan. That is why it is called eating healthy. I don't think this a scam it might just not be the right program for you. If it dosen't fit into your lifestyle than it is not going to work.

I have been hesitant about buying this. Wanted to search some and see what other people thought. Thank you for helping me. If you don't mind,could I ask which one worked for you.

Thanks so much for your question about the 6wk makover was web scanning to find if it is a scan. Of course I would like to loose the easier way :-) I was just about to oder it but something sounded a bit fishy. Kathy in Idaho.

What could possibly sound "fishy" about it? It is a very well balanced diet eating multiple small meals and working out in a prescribed manner. No magic pills or powders - fishy? No. Clearly you haven't put any real effort into researching this. I also have to agree with the poster that said if you didn't lose (it's LOSE not LOOSE) any weight then you didn't follow the plan. How can you possibly call it a scam? Maybe it didn't work for YOU - the beauty is you can RETURN IT and get your money back.

Thank you, Miazway for sharing your positive results on the Six Week Body Makeover. I just started it yesterday and all of the other comments on this site were bringing me down. It was good to finally see a couple of comments that were positive. Hopefully, I will do as well on the plan.

I have been on the plan for a week and lost 6 lbs and 7.75 inches overall. It's great and not hard at all. If you use the recipes in the cookbook, your meals are NOT boring at all...and full of flavor. The other people who said the food was boring were not trying to give this diet a chance at all. They want it the easy way...no work. Yes, you do have to prepare the meals ahead of time (it's makes life easier during the week) but....I think I spend 1 hour, twice a week to prepare the meals. Not a huge sacrifice to lose the weight and inches I'm losing.

Could I ask you what was the plan that you found that worked?