Hi, guys. I have a problem. I have started with working out twice a day and I must admit that I am little disappointed. There are no results. I really don’t know what to do. I was hoping this will help me, but now I am not sure. Can anyone tell me what to do? I really don’t have more ideas.

Hi to you too. You haven’t mentioned what your aim is. What do you want to achieve with this twice a day workout? If I have understood you well, you “have started with working out twice a day.” If you have just started with this, you cannot expect immediate results. At least three months must pass to see some results. And don’t compare yourself with others. We all have different organisms. A person can achieve the same goal for much shorter time than the other. If your goal is building up muscles, then twice a day workout can help. In any case, consult your trainer and see what can be done here. I am sure he/she will give you a proper device.

for how long have you been working out now? u must have patience and not get discouraged so fast... keep up the good spirits!

Twice a day workouts are not enough to get desired results if it is not done properly.