please... i am going through suboxone withdrawal and i just need to hear from someone who has been through it and tell me that it ends!!! all i have read say it can last up to 6 monthes!! just someone please tell me it ends! also if you have any suggestions on how to get through this... please let me know... i have been taking a ton of xanax cause im soo nervous and panicy...

I know this question is really old but I know searched like crazy when WDing from subs. I was on 2nd per day and jumped. It sucked royally for about five days. It wouldn't have been bad at all if I could just have slept. Finally found some Nehru Tim took four and wham I felt much much better and fell asleep. Thus worked for a few days killed the restless legs then stopped working. I'm now clean for 18 days and just have a little rls. Hang in there. Tell yourself that you have the flu. Watch tv. Tons of hot baths and immodium. In a few days you will be over the worst and just a little fatigued. Robin