I've quit opiates and subs. In order to finally quit, I used about 4-8mg of Xanax a day (at first), Gatorade/Powerade/Vitamin Water, Tylenol/Advil, Protein Shakes like Muscle Milk, Loperamide, & benadryl. The liquids that I listed kept you hydrated. You need to slowly begin to eat and exercise, even if it's just a little at a time. Loperamide (Immodium AD) is an OTC opiate used for diarrhea that doesn't cross the BBB, so it won't get you high but it'll stop the sh*ts and RLS and stomach pains. The tylenol/advil for any headaches or body pain. The benadryl for help with the sneezing, running nose, watery eyes, & restlessness. The most important factor in a quitting supply kit is Xanax. Be cautious because these are somewhat addictive if overused or used improperly. These completely eliminate all anxiety, muscle cramps, insomnia, & put you in a good mood. It's almost impossible to OD on Xanax, so don't mess around with tiny doses, take enough so that you feel it. 1.5-3mgs per dose should make you feel MUCH better. Keep in mind, they are addictive, so proceed with caution. Xanax will also give you the munchies, which is good during withdrawal. Suboxone WD doesn't start for 2-3 days until after your last dose, and heroin/oxy withdrawal begins 12-24 hous after your last dose so you shouldn't start this regime until then. Having something to occupy your time like DVD box sets, books, magazines, ANYTHING. The withdrawal will last 3-5 weeks with subs and 2-4 weeks with oxy/heroin/vicodin, ect, so it'll cost some dollars to buy all these supplies, but your sobriety is worth it so stick to it, you can/you NEED, to do this. Cut down on your Xanax and loperamide use by 25% each week. Also, never take more than 3,000 mgs of tylenol a day, it's awful for your liver. I've helped 44 people stay clean from subs & opiates with this plan and I have a day by day instructional guide to follow and I also provide all the meds that I listed. I'm also available for 24/7 telephone or email support. Your party is over. It's time for you to get your life back!!! My email address is

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

. Try it my way and set your life free. Your old life is waiting for you. Take care. Jeff

Not sure if I would suggest something else that is addictive and to some more addictive than opiates or Suboxone.I tried getting off Suboxone before I was actually ready with Tramadol and Klonzepam and it just didnt work. The K's just didnt take care of the restlessness or mood that i was in, I was so depressed during that time not sure if anything I took would have helped other than Suboxone. I was in a sticky situation with money and couldnt afford my visit that month, ran out of things to sell and couldnt pawn what I had left. There are pills called Stress Tabs that some people find helpful for coming off Suboxone because of the mood changers in them, think they are really nothing but caffeine though with a mixture of some vitamins. 

I just dont think that I would suggest Xanax to anyone trying to come off opiates of Suboxone, they wont prescribe it while you are on Suboxone. I know that they wont prescribe it while you are on it because it is dangerous but still, not a good recommendation.

I have found immodium to be a life saver! I have a 10 yr addiction to per's. I take apprx 20 immodium a day. If i start to feel constipated, ill take a laxative for 1-2 days as needed untill i go. Am sure to drink water and eat fiber. I also take a stool softner daily. I take a herbal pill at night called calm you found at local gnc. I was always fretting over counting pills and going into wd if i took my daily dosage too soon. I am able to take my meds daily with out going over board then having anxiety until am. My signifignt other puts my meds in a safe that i dont hve the combo to, so now, if i take all in 2hours....i know im done for the day. God bless him, cuz there r days i want to claw his eyes out....for just 1 extra....he wont budge. In conclusion, immodium really helped me.

I am on day 2. Loperamide....whole box gone. I was trying cold turkey but I have ended up having to dose about twice with the BARE MINIMUM to keep me from offing myself. The Loperamide works. I have also had help with benzos as they have helped me to get some sort of sleep without my legs keeping me up. I can honestly say this is the worst feeling and experience I have ever had. I been using Rox heavily for 2 years. I want my life back. And I am going to die if I can't stop. At this point yes....I know the combination of benzos and opiates (ESPECIALLY DONES) can be fatal. However, I REFUSE to trade one problem for another by substituting Subs or Dones to kick another dependency habit. I want out of the viscous cycle and it has to start somewhere. I went to a 12 step meeting a couple of nights ago before I started withdrawals. I knew it was time. It's either get clean OR DIE. Period. Everyone begged me to go to the ER. I refused. I would rather FIGHT tooth and nail, and come out on the other side to say...."Yes...I did it and so can you". This is the hardest thing I have done in my life, and if I can make it....when I make it....I want my life back. And there is nothing that is impossible. Once the withdrawals are gone, I won't forget.

i tried everything i have real bad cronic pain too what else can i do i feel so terriable

Have you or anyone you know tried the Withdrawal Ease pills.  I am only a few days clean but I am having a lot of rouble with anxiety, restless legs and insomnia.  I cannot get any precription drugs to help with my symtoms but I go crazy every night.  Help!

Loperamide is a opioid NOT a Opiate, There IS a difference. BUT you can do everything you did MINUS the Xanax. It Works!!! I heard from my friend that if you do the Loperamide, say 20 2mg pills then taper yourself down every few weeks, he did 5 pills less every 2 weeks until he was down to 5 then then every week after that he cut one a week until he was down to one and then he just stopped. he has very MINOR withdraws like sweats other than that he was great and hasn't touched any drugs since! I hope this helps people with questions!!!

Hey can you please contact me via email I desperately need your help!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Thank u soo much!

almost impossible to overdose on xanax? worst advice ever.

Hey Jeff ...Do u still come on here ??

I'd like more information on your wd method, and the comment on your help concerning support, and supplying method please

God Bless you. I and many others who have gone through and are going through the same thing, are praying for you.
Stay strong and pray.
When I realized that i needed to rely on someone or something stronger than me, to help me get through a terribly strong and tall wall, that is when i started to make forward strides.