about 4 days ago, i look 3mg of suboxone, was kept up all night, and then took another 1 in the morning. I cant tell whether i would be withdrawaling from such a short usage, or if i have the flu? the symptoms are very similar. my roommate has the flu, and now my dad does(which means that i could have given it to him). what does the community think? was i withdrawaling, or do i just have the flu?>

Suboxone is a drug used to detox off opiates, and generally it is a two-week tapering course. You are definitely not having withdrawals from that amount....and since others have the flu around you, I would go with that!

Suboxone induced withdrawal is termed as 'percipitated withdrawal. IF you were going through PW you probably wouldn't feel like going online and posting in a forum. Opiate/Opioid withdrawal usually strips away your mental comfort along with your motivation. You're trapped in your brain, and it doesn't want you there.. basically At least thats what I felt like when I went through PW. Of course I'm hypersensitive to Opi WD I believe. Unless you were on methadone for a long period of time, or any other long lasting opioid, I would guess it is the flu.. or was.. the flu.

i was on methadone and xanax for 12 years 120mgs and 2mg ladders daily 10 days ago i was rapidly detox in 5 days to 30mgs of meth i bought 5 8mgs octogon subs the first day i felt like sh*t couldnt even get out of bed to shower and ran out of my ladders so tues december 16 2009 i took 16mgs of subxn over a 16 hour span 4mg at a time the more i took the sthittier i felt couldnt get my xanaxs either so i went to emergency room instead and doc gave me 10 ladders to hold me off i never said anything about the sub and now 4 days later i feel great im banging my lady again cause that methadone takes away your man hood all i can say is sub isnt like metadone its in a cadigory buy itself : i give methadone 10 more years cause subs taking over and it works the thing is were so use to being numb all these years feeling normal like every one else and we think were sick but give it a couple days at least you ouh it to yourselvs i couldnt run a marathon my bones are alittle achy a little but i here methadone stays in your system longer so get yourselvs a pack of ciggs a few ladders and sum tylonol pm and sub and live life again this will be the first christmas ill remember 2 weeks from now in 12 years stay strong your bro Quico H (kiko) dont get it twisted.