Hello. I'm 48 year old female and just recently I started to suffer from some symptoms I have never experienced before.
You see, I considered my self to be really healthy woman and never really had any serious health problems. I wish I could say this now.
Just recently I started to suffer from various symptoms such as stomach cravings late in the evening, weight gain, pain in joints and some respiratory infections.
I really don’t know what could cause this but a friend of mine told me I should contact my GP because my problems could be related to some adrenal gland imbalance. What is this?

Well, to be honest with you, I really didn’t know a lot about this problem you’ve mentioned but it has made me thinking about it.
I have read several articles about it and listen what I have found out.
Do you know what these adrenal glands are?
The two adrenal glands are located on top of the kidneys. They produce many different hormones relating to blood sugars, mineral transport and fluid balance as well as combating stress.
There are several things that can occur if you run out of these hormones. First, your body could develop frequents inflammations, specific weight gain- where the person gains fat deposits in the stomach region as well as a round face with no weight gain in the legs or arms, food cravings, stomach inflammations and blood sugar problems. Talk with your general practitioner!