My boyfriend and I had sex once after my last period, over a month ago. He put it in me without a condom for less than a minute, took it out and put a condom on. He also withdrew before ejaculation even though we used a condom. I have no pregnancy symptoms, but my period is over 2 weeks late. Its off every now and then, but never this late. I took a home test and it was negative. Could I be pregnant? Also, he hadnt ejaculated for days before we had sex, so I have heard that there couldnt be any sperm in his precum. Please help

he did not ejaculate inside of you, so i don't think that you are pregnant. have you had a recent change in your diet, or gained or lossed alot of weight recentley? or maybe have been stressed? if not, than maybe you need to go see a doctor to find out why you are not having a period.