I think that I already can feel pregnancy symptoms 5dpo. I am cramping and my breasts are tender and sore. I feel different. I hope that I’m pregnant. Has anyone experienced pregnancy symptoms 5dpo?

Well, it’s really early. Implantation bleeding usually occurs a week after fertilization. Even HP test is negative 7dpo. Wait 2 days more and test. I hope you’ll be lucky.

IMPLANTATION WONT OCCUR UNTIL 6-10DPO SO THERE ISNT ANY REAL WAY TO FEEL PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS YET. ITS CLEARLY TOO SOON.. I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK THOUGH.. IVE BEEN TTC#1 FOR 19 MONTHS...

Everyone is different. I'm 5dpo and experiencing symptoms. It's obviously too early to check on a pregnancy test but that does not mean there are not hormones already affecting our bodies. I've talked to many women, and read about a lot of women having very early signs. You're usually told you can't feel anything until quite a few days after conception, but I don't necessarily think that's true. Good luck to you!