Hi-
I ovulated about 3 days ago, and have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms- cramps, swollen and tender breasts, moodiness, nausea and very low appetite.  just on a whim ( and hope) i took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative.  I know that I have not developed enough hormones to get an accurate read but I couldnt wait!  So my questions are:
1. how long does it take to 'feel pregnant' ie. symptoms and how long before a pregnancy test is an accurate read?
2. basically how long do i have to wait to find out if im pregnant!!! I CANT WAIT!!!
Thanks so much-
CMR

two weeks IS THE SET TIME FOR WAITING.

Well first of all 3 days is WAY to early to have any symptom's and I would wait about 2-3 weeks to take the test

WELL I DONT KNOW CAUSE MAY PERIODCAME ON MAY 1ST N LEFT MAY 4TH AND I HAD SEX WITH MY HUSBAND MAY 10TH, AND MAY 15TH, 17TH N WEDNESDAY MAY 18TH I HAD THESE NASTY PAIN BAD HEADACHE N TOOTHACHE N BREAST WAS HURTING N MY LOWER STOMACH I WENT TO THE ER ROOM TWICE THAT DAY BUT THEY SEEM NOT TO FIND WHATS WRONG THEY GAVE ME PILLS BUT THE PILLS DONT EVEN STOP THE PAIN THEY SAY IT COULD B PREGNANCY BUT WAIT FOR TWO WEEKS TO TAKE A TEST.  

@debbie88 were u pregnant??? I'm expediting the same thing!