I am 47, female. I am suffering from Paget¡¯s disease of bone. I started therapy with Aredia.
What is Aredia indicated to treat? What is recommended dose for Paget¡¯s disease?

Aredia is indicated for the treatment of hypocalcaemia, associated with malignancy, with or without bone metastases and patients with moderate to severe Paget¡¯s disease of bone. In treating patients with Paget's disease has been effective in reducing serum alkaline phosphates and urinary hydroxyproline levels by ¡Ý50% in at least 50% of patients, and by ¡Ý30% in at least 80% of patients. It has also been effective in reducing these biochemical markers in patients with Paget's disease who failed to respond, or no longer responded to other treatments. Recommended dose of Aredia for patients with Paget¡¯s disease of bone is 30mg daily. Administer it as 4 hour infusion on 3 days consecutive, which means that total dose will be 90 mg.