Hi, I want to take Armour or Levoxyl for obesity. I know that some consider it inappropriate but since there are obvious results, I intend to try this therapy. I use anticoagulant drugs to prevent thrombosis.

Hi, you should know that thyroxine is contraindicated with anticoagulant drugs. But, apart from that it is not indicated to use hormones for weight loss so, try to find some other solution. Levothyroxine is generic name for synthetic thyroxine, a replacement for thyroid hormone. Levoxyl is used as replacement or supplemental therapy in patients with hypothyroidism of any etiology. You have to exercise regularly and control calorie intake. You can make many delicious, healthy dishes with vegetables only cooked or boiled even better. Avoid frying, adding oil or other kinds of fat. Lower amount of carbohydrates, and increase intake of fibers and soon results will be seen.