What and how arnica oils are used for and how does it works in treating acne and frequent rash skin. I would actually like to know if I could use acne oils internally for I am bored with applying it on the skin so I wonder if I could use those arnica oils in form of pills or whatever.

No it is not recommended for if taken orally arnica oil might cause hearth palpitations, hypertension, abdominal pain and trouble breathing so it is not advisable for arnica oils to be taken this way. You better find some time for applying arnica oil on the skin directly on acne and rash area and after a while you would see the results and would be very satisfied with arnica oils but it is also advisable you use it under the control of homeopathy practitioner for on some rare cases arnica oils can cause some allergic reactions when it comes into the contact to the skin and it is probably due to the helanalin which is plant chemicals and also is present in arnica flower so therefore also in arnica oils though in very small micro-doses. Anyway despite these facts in general arnica oils when used externally is very effective in treating acne, bruises, wound healing but also hair loss, muscle pain and aches and rheumatic pain.