I would like to suggest Arnica Montana to everyone interested or not in homeopathy! I had breast reduction surgery and ten days after I had swelling and bruising. Only a week after, it is completely gone with arnica tablets. I've been getting many compliments! So, I would recommend this for anyone going through surgery that evolves bruising post op.

I also had some bruising and swelling around my eyes. I was taking arnica m. 30x 4 a day. It reduced the bruising so much that the staff at the doctor’s office was amazed. I was recommended this stuff from many of my friends and acquaintances that use homeopathy meds all the time. The only thins is that I had to take 4 tabs a day!!!

Anica monatana definitely helps but one of the tablet based products that BruiseMD offers is faster because it works from the inside out. Basically a bruise is dead protein under the skin that the body will break down over time. You need something that will help speed that process up. BruiseMD tablets have natural occurring active enzymes that work to break down the dead protein directly. I think they also offer topicals with arnica, use both at the same time to speed things up even faster. This will reduce the bruise, reduce the pain, reduce the discoloration. It is also all natural so it is safe for everyone, even kids.

**edited by moderator**web addresses prohibited**