Hi;I am 16 this year and My pimple
started growing ever since I was 14..
I have alot of pimples and I tried to get rid of it
by using pimple medical cream but however,
it does not work at all and in fact,it grew more and more..
Do you have any tips to get rid of pimples and please
don't ask me Pop my pimples,I know tt does not make sense
but it were make yr pimple more worse..
How to make my face more smooth and clear??
Looking forward to your reply..Do reply YEA@@ =)

Hi there-

Pimples can seem to be like the hardest things to get rid of.
I would suggest (if you have not already) seeing a doctor or a dermatologist to get perscription medicine.
Perscription creams work for alot of people, but they also seem to dry skin out and irritate it alot.
Have you looked into Proactive? I went to that after using a perscription when I was younger, and Proactive cleared my skin like a perscription without the drying and irritating side effects.

Best of luck!

hey there, please check our site, maybe this can help

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hi there, I'm in exactly the same situation, and I know that feeling when absolutely nothing works to get rid of your acne!
Some tips I've picked up while battling acne over the years..
Alternate between pimple clearing face washes, because the one you're using may not be for you.
Clearasil, Cetaphil, Clinique, Physohex, Biore and Clean&Clear are all popular brands for people suffering from acne, all of which I've tried.
Personally, I would advise products by Clearasil and Clean&Clear, as I have the most success from these brands.
If the cleanser you're using is only exacerbating your acne, it may be oil based or too hard for your skin, so a milder, oil free cleanser would be preferable.
Change your pillowcase two or threes times a week, as makeup, dirt and oil build up here and clog up your pores during the night.
Remember to tone and moisturize your face after cleansing - toning closes the pores to prevent more dirt/oil entering them, and moisturizing regularly prevents your skin from producing excess oil. (I use Clean&Clear, cleanser, toner and moisturizer)
Do this twice or three days per day!
Avoid fatty/oily foods! Fresh fruit and vegetables are essential, exercise regularly, get enough sleep, and avoid stressing out.
I would say do not wear makeup at all, because this will only worsen your acne, but that would be hypercritical of me : )
Instead, try using foundation that is not oil based, or try a tinted moisturizer as a foundation alternative (Nivea have a great tinted moisturizer). Powdered and mineral foundation is much better on your skin as well (I use Maybelline New York mineral foundation, and Rimmel London pressed powder mineral foundation, and both are great at covering blemishes, and do not aggravate my skin too much.)
Remember to wash it off as soon as possible, try to avoid wearing too much makeup during sport (when you exercise, your pores open and any makeup you are wearing will clog them), and use a deep cleansing mask once or twice a week to keep your face squeaky clean. Oatmeal and clay masks are fabulous, my favorite brands for the latter being Biore and Mudd.
Exfoliating helps remove dead skin cells and ingrained dirt and oil, but should not be used on a daily basis, as it can worsen your acne long term (as it strips your skin of too much moisture). I would advise using a micro bead or foaming exfoliation from Clearasil, on days when you are not using a deep cleansing mask, as this will strip your face of too much oil if you do.
Try and keep your hair off your face; oil from your hair is transferred onto your face when your hair is covering it, so keep it tied back in a pony tail, or tuck it behind your ears. If you have a short fringe, try pinning it up, to the side, or plait it, in order to keep it off your forehead.
Night creams are good to get rid of painful spots, but be careful when choosing them. Some creams contain an ingredient with a dreadfully tricky name which I cannot spell, but is something along the lines of Benzol Peroxide. These creams are very effective, but harsh on your skin, and harmful should you leave the cream on and become exposed to large amounts of ultraviolet light (I used to use a Clearasil cream containing that ingredient, left it on and went sunbaking in the middle of summer, and burnt my face severely even while wearing sunscreen due to the cream).
If you have dry skin, I would shy away from such creams containing that ingredient, but some creams such as Clearasil tinted pimple cream is absolutely marvelous, leave it on overnight and your pimples disappear within days. Clearasil also has a great day cream made with peppermint, as an alternative to moisturizer, and is very effective as well.
Wash your hair every second day just in case, and this will prevent breakouts along and within your hairline.
I have not tried contraceptives or drugs such as Accutane to try and prevent my acne, as I have not yet reached 15 and my mom would not let me go on either drugs. If you do try a drug such as Accutane, be very careful, cos although I believe it is very effective in relieving acne, it can cause severe depression and mental ailments, along with multiple physical side effects. Talk to your doctor before pursuing either options as a way of treating your acne.
Hope that helped, and good luck with your acne!!

Hey,
guy i think you should wash your face at least 2-3 times a day with mild soap and water. Then use (rubbing) alcohol on a cotton ball to further cleanse all the pores of your skin. This both breaks-up the oils from clogging your pores and also kills the bacteria that are infecting them.

Cheers !

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

The water its really drink the recommended amount ( like 4 bottles a day ) and in a week you'll see results. maybe 2 weeks depending on the severity. it worked for me! and I have had it since I was like...hope this helps!

Apply paste of turmeric + salt on acne, leave it for overnight.. Don't touch you acne or even try to hurt them..

I would like to share you this natural treatment:

- 2 tea spoons the green bean starch
- 2 tea spoons of yogurt (with lactose)
- Mix them together and apply to your cleaning face.
- Wait for 30 minutes and rinse gently.

Do this for 3 days/week, once a day and you will see the difference.

- One more thing: your skin sounds sensitive, so just use cleanser for sensitive skin (ex, Cetaphil...) or use cleanser with a little bit Salicylic acid ingredient (2% or less).

Good luck!

Wow 2 years huh? Well I'm not a pimple expert but I do LOVE popping those suckers! I do it a bad way but I'll give you the best tips. First- soak your face with warm water. Next- if the pimple is ready, meaning there is a big whit head sticking out at the tip, just squeeze at opposite sides until the white pus comes out After that- I suggest you put a face cleanser or alcohol to prevent scars or future growth. Well- if it's not ready, meaning there's barely or no white head, I suggest cutting a whole at the top or just try to pull to head out with some CLEAN tool. It would be better to leave it be until it's ready though. Well their ya go that's what I do and I'm pimple free!

Have you ever tried natural remedies for your dry skin? If not, than you should try some of these like Jojoba oil, Shea butter, Honey with Aloe Vera and Butter milk. These are very effective remedies for any kind of dry skins. Best thing about these remedies is that there are very rare chances of any kind of side effect on skin.

Hello all, I realize this post was awhile ago so my apologies. Dear emmybear22, I'm a 17 year old girl & I've have been suffering from really dry skin lately & random outbursts of pimples on my cheeks chin & forehead. I also ALWAYS have somewhat large pores & blackheads on the t-area of my face I think its been called? On my nose, across my cheeks, chin and forehead. I have a horrible nervous habit of picking at things, whether it be my hair, nails or.. face. I randomly scratch at bumps I somewhat feel or if I'm infront of a mirror its worse. I see any sign of a pimple I'd pick & poke, pop and used pins! Recently, I've been trying to stop touching my face because I know that is for sure a major cause due to how unsantary it is, letting bacteria in to just allow my blemishes to keep reoccuring. Also because of me causing such drastic damage to each spot resulting in much scarring & since I want to just rid of them so badly, I wash my face with every last thing I can try and get my hands on making my entire face dry and peel (other than my pore/blackhead spots which is extremely oily) I have never been to a dermatologist to see if I can find out if I have a certain formula for my face & to get some medication prescribed for me specifically although I feel that'd be the best thing to do. Since I haven't gotten it checked out professionally, I do a lot of research online to see all the possibilities for me. I recall in one article people talking of Cod Liver Oil (CLO) that can be taken in liquid or capsule form orally. A lot of people commented & said that without a doubt that was the best thing that they had ever crossed paths with. I just wanted to see if you could help me out the slightest bit or anyone give the least bit of insight, personal experiences, treatments, and even daily routines as far as washing, moisturizing, exfoliating, applying of makeup, with product names good for my skin description & the order in which to even go about taking care of it because I'm sure as of now, anything would be grandly beneficial to me. Also, I'd love to possibly get into Thank