Hello, folks. I have just given birth to the most wonderful baby in the world. I had some damages on my perineum and I would like to know how this could heal. My friend suggests me to rub Arnica Massage Oil. I wonder whether this can help. What do you think? Thanks.

Hi, there. First, let me congratulate you. Arnica is a good suggestion. It is known by its healing effect. Many women use it after giving birth. I hear that they are satisfied with it. I hope you will be too. Please, let me know if you want to know any details. I will gladly help if I can. Bye!

Congratulations on a newborn!

Healing process after childbirth can be very stressful. First of all you need to adjust to your new schedule and this is not that easy as it seems. My sister says the most important rule is to sleep when your baby is sleeping and by this you will avoid dark circles under your eyes.

Considering your question my sister, also says that Arnica massage oil is great and it will help you to heal faster. But it is also important that you massage your perineum. Also try to change your diet if you feel constipation and hemorrhoids. And you need to take care on your mental health as well. Good luck and I hope that you will manage to take care of everything.