I have big and painful bruise on my arm. I don’t know what to do with it to stop to pain so much. My mother told me that I can use some kind of Arnica oil. She heard that it’s very effective for bruises. Is Arnica likely to make the bruises go away?

Yes, it’s very useful. I can tell you that from my experience. Once I had big bruise, my aunt told me to find Arnica oil. You just need to apply this aromatic oil to bruises and you will feel relief very soon. Don’t ever use it on open wounds. Good luck!

Anica definitely helps but one of the tablet based products that BruiseMD offers is faster because it works from the inside out. Basically a bruise is dead protein under the skin that the body will break down over time. You need something that will help speed that process up. BruiseMD tablets has natural occurring active enzymes that work to break down the dead protein directly. I thin they also offer topicals with arnica, use both at the same time to speed things up even faster. This will reduce the bruise, reduce the pain, reduce the discoloration. It is also all natural so it is safe for everyone, even kids.

**edited by moderator**web addresses prohibited**