Hi, I met my friend yesterday at shopping mall. We haven't seen each other for some time so we went for coffee. While we were chatting in one moment she told me that she is using aromatherapy. She was so impressed with aromatherapy treatments that I become very interested about it too. I would like to know something more about essential oils which are used in aromatherapy.

Hi, aromatherapy as its name says is based on aromatic benefits from essential oils which are used. There is great variety of these oils and it may be very useful in treating of many disorders or problems. You have to know that there are oils which would be avoid live wormwood, onion, horseradish and camphor. Also all essential oils have to be used diluted on the skin and not in the pure form. These oils are also flammable so be careful with it. It is not for internal usage. I would use essential oil whit proper carrier oils.

New Member
Hi there :-)

Aromatherapy is a great, natural health alternative, but just because it is natural doesn't mean that you can use all of it you want when you want.

There are many warnings that need to be heeded when taking aromatherapy.

I would suggest that anyone who is interested in Aromatherapy and Essential Oils take an Aromatherapy Course to make sure that they are going to use aromatherapy safely and effectively

Sharron Myers