I have big problem with dandruff. I tried a lot of different kind of products for dandruff but any of them didn’t be enough effective. My friend told me that Arnica hair oil is right solution for my problem. Can I use Arnica hair oil to loose the dandruff? Anybody who tried?

I know that my brother had problem as you and that he was so desperate because of that. Then he found some oil of Arnica and other herbal extracts. He was using for awhile and he was very satisfied. So, it’s a good idea to try to use it. Good luck!

Now I can really tell you the best cure for Dandruff and hair fall because i have seen the most trying situation with my daughter and after so much research and trils found the most accurate solution.

1) Use Ginger juice (extract). It cleanses the scalp and stops hair fall
2) After at least an hour of putting ginger juice, put almond oil, massage it well on the scalp and when you are done with a good massage, put glycerine on the scalp where u have dandruff. Leave it overnight and wash with good quality water (its imp).

In the morning the dandruff should vanish. But hair fall may take a week or two to leave you alone.

Yes i've tried this oil it really effects even for hairfall,dandruff,and rough hair try it go for it and see the results....Best of luck!

yes its good for dandruff..it really helped me..but it has one problem. you need to use this arnica hair oil along with arnica shampoo... the oil doesnt just come out with regular shampoos... its very important..

hope its helpfull..