a couple days ago in the shower felt a bump on my anus i thought it might be a pimple so i squeezed it and it felt like it popped, so tonight i was curious so i looked with a mirror and all around my anus it looks bruised and there is a pimple like bump above it but it doesnt hurt and i never would of knew if i didnt look. should i be worried? =/

Hint: you're never going to get a pimple on your anus, and squeezing any lump you find there may not be a good idea (yes, I know that sounds like a joke). Your anus is a muscle, a sphincter muscle, not 'skin' designed to breathe, so it doesn't have the pores and sweat glands associated with spots, for one thing; and it can be damaged, not necessarily through abuse, and so anything you find 'unusual' down there, check it out, see a doctor.

The 'bruise' is almost certainly that it is muscle, not skin.

well i looked again and it was like right above. its not directly on my anus.

as I say, if in doubt, check it out: go see a doctor

If you would, could you tell me wat the doctor said? I have the same thing, but I'm too broke to get it check out

Quote:

help the guy out!