I have a hard bump under my skin about the size of a nickel about two inches above my penis. It started out as what looked like a pimple about a month ago and now it looks like a pimple with the bump under it in the skin! Its in the middle of my pubic hairs so I think it could be an ingrown hair! I'm scared and don't know what it is. What is it?? and what do I do about it??

I have the same thing, and I am unsure as well. I had intercourse with someone who is infected with the herpes virus, but only on the lips. Although I did receive oral sex but that was after the coldsore of my partner was gone. I did not show any symptoms of herpes, but at times the one bump is itchy but not severely. It's very small and in between my pubic hairs as well so I'm also thinking it's an ingrown hair, but i can't be sure either. Have you heard of anything?

Hi there, i have a lump couple inch above my penis. It was there 3-4 months ago as well and then it was healed by itself. But now it has poped up again and its swelling but doesnt seems like fluid and it doesnt bleed at all.. and its been there for quite a while (a month may be)